SS Legolas PF !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legolas PF Next????????????????

legolas :dunno zzzzzzzzzzzz
yawn.gif

of all the cool characters out there......... legolas :dunno :lol easy pass.

I agree...and I love that yawning smilie!! :lol

PF's in general =yawwwwwwwwwwn

Bring back the 1/6 line! I promise to buy anyone you make!

I was actually hoping for a good guy PF. I don't have a single bad guy, all I have are Gandalf and Aragorn.

I'm seriously out of room; have had to put a few of the pieces back into their boxes for hopeful later display.

Please, please, please....let this piece suck so I won't be tempted to buy it!:eek:

PS -- thank you Sara (Vikingmagyar) for your sleuthing skills!

Damn right. Pf's are boring to me. I actually like toys, like the idea of posing the figure. I don't want some overpriced statue that just stands there.

I do! That's proper art. The point is that it's a character study. You see the detail in the costume, the craftmanship. It's a representation of that character. Toys? pff! Even Sideshow thought they were bad! ;)
I jest.... :peace

I am looking forward to seeing this if it is a PF but I also have no room. With all the weta statues I just can't justify it. Wish I could.

I'm seriously out of room; have had to put a few of the pieces back into their boxes for hopeful later display.

Please, please, please....let this piece suck so I won't be tempted to buy it!:eek:

PS -- thank you Sara (Vikingmagyar) for your sleuthing skills!

I'm glad I was able to help!

I still would rather have a PF Prologue Elven Warrior though!:banana

Back