SS EXC: Count Dooku Character Key

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congerking said:
since you are out, you don't happen to have any of the older characters do you?

Not any more...

Sorry! I am down to the ARC Trooper giclee, which I will keep. The few other character keys that I had are now all gone thanks to the overwhelmingly negative experience I had with Acme at SDCC. If they handled their convention exclusive sales like Sideshow (even Gentle Giant followed their example this year) then I would feel differently, but they basically gave me the finger and so I am not giving them any more of my money.

tomandshell said:
Not any more...

Sorry! I am down to the ARC Trooper giclee, which I will keep. The few other character keys that I had are now all gone thanks to the overwhelmingly negative experience I had with Acme at SDCC. If they handled their convention exclusive sales like Sideshow (even Gentle Giant followed their example this year) then I would feel differently, but they basically gave me the finger and so I am not giving them any more of my money.

Well thanks anyway, but I do agree that they were pretty bad at SDCC. I remember on sunday they had a raffle to enter another raffle to get the rest of the sidious'. not cool at all if you ask me.

tomandshell said:
Not any more...

didn't you hate the way they handled things at the con :mad: i didn't get the point why they would give away raffle tickets to the first 100 people to show up at the booth while those same 100 people could just buy the first 100 Sidious character key. ...to make matters worse, they finally thought of doing a raffle in the very last day of the con, the day my brother and i finally got there before anyone else did:monkey2

TOE said:
didn't you hate the way they handled things at the con :mad: i didn't get the point why they would give away raffle tickets to the first 100 people to show up at the booth while those same 100 people could just buy the first 100 Sidious character key. ...to make matters worse, they finally thought of doing a raffle in the very last day of the con, the day my brother and i finally got there before anyone else did:monkey2

My major frustration was the Acme staff guy who came and told me that I was out of luck. He was just as snide as could be and seemed to be on the verge of laughter when he saw how frustrated we all were. It was not his decision to make so few of the Sidious keys, but the way he handled his job of telling us to go take a hike and walk away empty handed really pushed me over the edge emotionally. I got up early and stood in line all that time just to have this chump kick me in the sweets with a little grin on his face.

:monkey4

tomandshell said:
My major frustration was the Acme staff guy who came and told me that I was out of luck. He was just as snide as could be and seemed to be on the verge of laughter when he saw how frustrated we all were. It was not his decision to make so few of the Sidious keys, but the way he handled his job of telling us to go take a hike and walk away empty handed really pushed me over the edge emotionally. I got up early and stood in line all that time just to have this chump kick me in the sweets with a little grin on his face.

:monkey4

yea, and if you didn't wait in line before everybody got in, you were screwed. buddy and me got in line at 7:30 on saturday (we were the first in line) just to get the chance to buy him. knowing this this year, will do the same next year. you're all welcome to join us in line, just let me know you're in line for acme and we can talk about how much of jack@$$e$ they are.

That's a heck of a story Tom. I have been taken care of by ACME a couple of times far and beyond in terms of customer service. Mostly due to being a member of rebelscum.

It's too bad their handling of the SDCC made them lose a customer in you.

Back