SS EXC: Count Dooku Character Key

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have pics of all the other ones. I am kinda interested to see what some of the others look like. I have been searching online but keep coming up with one of a kind cells not these.

mfoga said:
Does anyone have pics of all the other ones. I am kinda interested to see what some of the others look like. I have been searching online but keep coming up with one of a kind cells not these.

they have most on ebay pretty much all the time. arc trooper, sidious, anakin, obi-wan, padme, yoda, grevious, and now dooku.

mfoga said:

Not all but I bought Acme Clone Wars ARC Captain character key, 135 / 750 & Mace Windu Character key, 658 / 1000

Not sure about dooku, he is great but paying so much shipping for a small card is not making me satisfied to be honest.

But I probably will order the giclees of jedi & sith next week:emperor

Should be all of them. The Yoda and Grevious are currently the hot items in the set. Wish I had them.

91_1.JPG

81_1.JPG

37_1.JPG

40_1.JPG

3c_1.JPG

4e_1.JPG

a9_1.JPG

1e_1.JPG

congerking said:
Should be all of them. The Yoda and Grevious are currently the hot items in the set. Wish I had them.

91_1.JPG

81_1.JPG

37_1.JPG

40_1.JPG

3c_1.JPG

4e_1.JPG

a9_1.JPG

1e_1.JPG

nice collection!!! im still trying to get my hands on the sidious key.:monkey2 :monkey2 i bought two dooku's with the intention of trading one in a couple months for a sidious.

I'm thinking about selling my Anakin key if anyone's interested. I'll let him go at cost, which is $45 shipped.

can you order 2 dookus? I was under the impression that sideshow only allows you to buy one product for one account. I tried to buy 2 boromir 12" and they would let me. I have an extra sidious, so I can sell then on evilbay as the ultimate sith collection. :emperor :emperor

I'm actually quite surprised there are still some of these left...Given the fact that these Character Keys have been growing in popularity, and that the Sidious edition of 50 sold out in like a minute...and that I couldn't get one of the 500 Anakin Key's available at ACME's site 8 to 10 minutes after they went on sale...I would have thought this Dooku would have sold out in like 30 minutes...Strange that it's still available after nearly 15 hours of being on sale...

These are normally allowed at 3 per order when buying direct from ACME. On top of that, other retailers also offer them for sale. That's why 750 to 1,000 always sell out reasonably fast.

At 2 per customer with a 1250 limit these may last as long as Mace Windu.

Id buy if Sideshow wouldnt charge the usual $21.45 shipping fee for every order I get from them in the UK....:D

Bit steep for a piece of card.......:rolleyes:

WW :lsvader

Last edited:
Welsh Wizard said:
Id buy if Sideshow wouldnt charge the usual $21.45 shipping fee for every order I get from them in the UK....:D

Bit steep for a piece of card.......:rolleyes:

WW :lsvader

$20 shipping would suck. I live close enough to them, I wish I could just pick it up and save the shipping fee.

yeah i dont understand why, but mace is the only one that people didnt swarm to buy up. i think its pretty cool looking myself so i recommend buying one now while its cheap. then you have it for when there is a gentle giant animated mace figure to pose it with.

Back