1/6 SS ESB/ROTJ VADER: POLL: Did yours arrive damaged or have QC issues?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did your Vader arrive in tip top Sith condition?

• Total voters
Sometimes manufacturers mark their boxes with Stickers to show what QC team has checked the product, just wondering if there was a correlation between colors and damage. But in this case it most likely just shows EX or non EX.

My only problem is a slightly crooked Anakin sculpt and the tubes that should be at his mouth were resting at his chin and very loose. I contacted Sideshow about it this morning, no response yet but also not a huge problem for me.

I'm in Canada and will be buying mine from a store. If there are QC issues, do I contact SS directly or should the store take care of it?

Arrived today... broken left tusk on opening, the broken piece was not even found in the box. I have broken the left tusk from the Anakin head and crazy glued it to the Darth Vader head... it looks pretty good and only I will know that is was broken/fixed.

Stupid me thought my belt and chest lights were busted but I wasn't screwing the contact cover tight enough. But, my Vader does have problems but nothing series. Some smudges on the gloss sections that won't come off, couple weird plastic lumps on some of the plastic sections and the one tube on the left side of the chest box wasn't glued in all the way so I need to glue it. Although I've very happy, and I feel very fortunate.

Missing left tusk emailed sideshow about it hope they replace helmet with out having to destroy the helmet ,again just hope send out replacement. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING VADER the lights just AWESOME.

Both tusks broken off but found in the packaging and glued back on. Looks great now. I did call CS but have not had follow up email yet.

I asked in the vader thread is Sideshow making anyone destroy the helmet to get a replacement head anyone know? I had missing left tusk.

Last twenty votes or so it's been more than half of the votes on broken. I thought it would stabilize itself around the 30% mark and that whould have been really bad. This must be close to a total disaster, I wonder how many extra heads and stuff they had on hand in case of breakages.

I guess the non-exclusive and rest of the world will have to wait while they redesign the packaging somewhat.

Broken Left Tusk upon first inspection. Dome looks good. Haven't looked at the Anakin head yet and the cape looked fine but I'll check it out later.

Back