1/6 SS ESB/ROTJ VADER: POLL: Did yours arrive damaged or have QC issues?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did your Vader arrive in tip top Sith condition?

• Total voters
Missing both tusks and very slight fraying on the cape. The rest is perfect. I got a replacement for the helmet, which is flawless.

Perfect condition. Right tusk was pointing just a hair upward ever so slightly.

Thats being aine-al though. Great figure!

Both tusks were missing on mine and I notice that in the back of the box there was a round red sticker, I don't know if they already had identified the figures that has issues or identify exclusive from regular.

Does any of you notice this?

Mine is perfect...I was amazed. The box was even perfect. Only issue was a gouge in the shipper, but that is what it is for.

Both tusks were missing on mine and I notice that in the back of the box there was a round red sticker, I don't know if they already had identified the figures that has issues or identify exclusive from regular.

Does any of you notice this?

I noticed an orange sticker on mine. It was the first thing I noticed actually. Didn't think much of it though.

Left tusk was off on mine, but it was an easy fix. Everything else is perfect. Technically though, I shouldn't have had to glue the tusk on - so I guess that counts as an issue.

Last edited:
Poll is starting the reflect reality at last. It still seems like more figs have issues than don't at this point. Early shipment still going out. Seemed like 7 out of 10 had something wrong. I'm sure it will get fixed on the next shipment. SS probably went crazy when they discovered this and got a lot of replacement parts to compensate.

Yep, the ears of some team members must have heard whistling.
... Profits will take a hit. :wink1:
And if these QC issues are not fixed for the next batch, one will be entitled to wonder about the policy in place at SS.
Nevertheless SS is not in its infancy, the experience should take advantage, right?

I noticed an orange sticker on mine. It was the first thing I noticed actually. Didn't think much of it though.

My EX had an orange sticker as well, and was perfect. Although had the same problem with the screw threads that others have had.

Last edited:
My EX had an orange sticker on it...

...figure was perfect. No missing tusks or frayed edges...good paint all around...:yess:

Yep, the ears of some team members must have heard whistling.
... Profits will take a hit. :wink1:
And if these QC issues are not fixed for the next batch, one will be entitled to wonder about the policy in place at SS.
Nevertheless SS is not in its infancy, the experience should take advantage, right?

They need to fix the clamshell box, that is the one causing the problems at least with the tusks.

I have an orange sticker on my EX. Everything is surprisingly tip-top except the slightly asymmetrical fit of the helmet on the mask. IDK if that really constitutes as a QC issue but I voted that mine was perfect

Back