1/6 SS ESB/ROTJ VADER: POLL: Did yours arrive damaged or have QC issues?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did your Vader arrive in tip top Sith condition?

• Total voters

Attachments

• IMG_7447.JPG
    IMG_7447.JPG
    327.4 KB · Views: 278
Yeah, it's pretty nasty. I've asked Sideshow for a replacement. Hope you guys get a good one!

My Vader was flawless. Only issue is the helmet stand is a little crooked but no worries. Happy with this figure.
Check it carefully, I would be surprised if it had no QC issues. This Vader has so many issues that I've lost any love for him. My advice is to wait for the hype to settle and grab yourself a bargain later.

I don't know really. could be a couple days. I emailed them 3 days after one of my last flex payments was supposed to post. I never got a reply. I only then noticed my flex pay was charged. Then a day after the payment posted I got the standard email from SSC saying my payment posted. :dunno It just seems they are really bogged down lately or understaffed.

Alright then, I won't be expecting anything this week I guess. I thought I'd get at least a confirmation email of the form I filled out. I might try again Monday. I'm not in a hurry since it's only the Anakin head.

Opened mine up. Perfect condition. Really happy with it. Shame that everyone else isn't as fortunate. :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Mine arrived Friday (1/24) and after putting him together, the belt/chest pack lights do not work. I emailed CS that evening and got a reply (1/28). New part on its way.

The reveal head was slightly crooked, but I doubt I'll ever use it anyway.

Back