1/6 SS ESB/ROTJ VADER: POLL: Did yours arrive damaged or have QC issues?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did your Vader arrive in tip top Sith condition?

• Total voters

Rorywan

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Broken/Missing Tusks?
Scratched Dome?
Missing Parts?
Exposed Wires?
Frayed Cape?

How was yours? There seems to be an epidemic of QC problems, or is there.
VOTE and let the truth be known.

Mine was perfect by the way..

I had exposed wires on the belt, display helmet scuffed and the base light switch was very loose and needed TLC to get to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A scuff on the back of the helmet.

Was quicky replaced by SS. :rock :rock

From what i've read they are are dealing with the problem very well. Unlike a couple of other companies which don't need a name call.
Keep it up SS (the good Customer Service, not the poor Quality Control)...

Had no issues except one peg breaking. Other than that my Vader is perfect and loving him. He's awesome!

From what i've read they are are dealing with the problem very well. Unlike a couple of other companies which don't need a name call.
Keep it up SS (the good Customer Service, not the poor Quality Control)...

When I got the new head, I used some automotive turtle wax compount to remove the scuff. Topped the helmet off with a full coat of Zaino sealer and it shined nicely. Then smashed it cause SS need a pic. :lol

So some my try the compound bit if they don't want to wait. Remember to polish in one direction, no swirling.

When I got the new head, I used some automotive turtle wax compount to remove the scuff. Topped the helmet off with a full coat of Zaino sealer and it shined nicely. Then smashed it cause SS need a pic. :lol

So some my try the compound bit if they don't want to wait. Remember to polish in one direction, no swirling.

:rotfl Spoken like a car guy!

No issues for me, at all. Tusks, dome, cape all excellent. I do feel awful for those from overseas getting theirs with issues. Shipping back from a non US region can't be fun

Honestly, and I don't mean this to be a smartass, but does SSC has full time employees over in China where the QC is done? If not, may I apply for a job?

seems like way more arrived with issues than this poll would show.

I think it has something to do with the forum design, people don't find new threads as quickly as they used to, they seem to just check on their settings too see updates to existing threads they are reading/subscribed to. Well thats what i've found anyway? The new look has changed the way I access the forum. I miss a lot more now.. :dunno

Back