Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really hoping to get one of these but no way I can swing it till December... hope supplies last :monkey2

You won't regret it if you do. It is amazing. I don't have any regrets. It is huge so make sure you have the space. This is not one you will want to take in and out of storage for display.

Looking at this piece right now it's a freakin bargain for what it represents. Shipping for this was $50 while the ARH Conan dio shipping was triple that. For those on the fence here for price paid pound for pound and size this is a great piece and totally worth it

Went back and forth on this for the past few days and finally just bought it. Too many great comments on here to not pick him up. It's the RE which works fine for me with the area I'm displaying him at. Still shocked on the weight and what shipping came to. Hopefully it arrives before the weekend.

Well #174 of the RE is here. This thing is a complete beast! Excellent sculpt and paint and a true head turner. The wife will freak when she gets home and see's it.
I really don't have a good place for him so he's going to the center of the dining room table for now. Everything I read in this tread was true about this piece.

Now were to store the boxes?

Back