Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today and I believe it may well have been the last one sold. So happy with this statue. Anyone on the fence needs to get the white ASAP.

hey Gathro did you get that display at Sams Club if so how do you like it. i saw it for $70 and was very tempted.

Actually I was at a flea market in my town and I saw a guy using them to display his stuff. I asked if he had some extras and bought 2 for $50.00 each. The support up to 250 pounds on each shelf. Wish the guy had more I need a third.

So I finally got my second replacement, after my last one had a crack in Conan's leg. I nearly had a heart attack when I opened the styro, because there were two large chunks of grey polystone floating around in there that are the same color as the ape. It scared the crap out of me! But when I actually picked up the ape and checked it over there's nothing broken. So they must have been from the factory. The overall paint job isn't quite as good as the last one and this Conan has a bit of the crazy eyes, but at this point I couldn't care less. There is absolutely nothing broken/cracked so that's the main thing. Did I mention that I absolutely love this statue? I LOVE it!!!

Bumping up this thread..I know a lot of great Conan is coming out soon...but this one is still very special...to me at least..

The best statue I own still!!!!!

I've had almost every statue through my door that is considered to be a grail and this is still the most impressive. I'll keep it forever.

Back