Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife said the same. :lol :lol :rotfl

She will often say, "I don't see why you like that Bear."

lol! That's great. haha!

Glad to see more people picking up this gem, as i have always said black or white you can't go wrong with either! I bloodied my weapons up the other week. Also bloodied up and the wounds on the "bear" and also did some clear coat on his mouth, lips, eyes and nails. Might do a bit more yet :D

Such an awesome piece.

This is huge but I also preordered the ARH Death Dealer and I think that's almost double the size of this. Its hard to put these into prospective until there right in front of you. When that arrives my wife is really going to question my statue collecting. I will be put on a short leash when that beast arrives.:rotfl

I just started collecting this past Summer. This piece (regular edition) was my first. You never forget your first, right? I still remember the box size, ridiculously huge. Getting it all together, like some have referenced - placing the "beast" heel into that square-shaped slot was a pain, but the finished positioning and presentation is awesome. Great, great work of craftsmanship and art. I have sinced purchased and received the Batman and Superman PFs. Both are fantastic, can't wait for WW to fulfill the hero trinity. Yet, my eye falls most upon Conan and the Beast. My wife, to chime in, swears that Conan is staring her down each time she enters the room it's located. Thankfully, she's all in on my new found hobby.

I just started collecting this past Summer. This piece (regular edition) was my first. You never forget your first, right? I still remember the box size, ridiculously huge. Getting it all together, like some have referenced - placing the "beast" heel into that square-shaped slot was a pain, but the finished positioning and presentation is awesome. Great, great work of craftsmanship and art. I have sinced purchased and received the Batman and Superman PFs. Both are fantastic, can't wait for WW to fulfill the hero trinity. Yet, my eye falls most upon Conan and the Beast. My wife, to chime in, swears that Conan is staring her down each time she enters the room it's located. Thankfully, she's all in on my new found hobby.

Welcome to the forums. Nice first post.

Hard to answer as they are massively heavy so shipping will always be a major factor. I have seen some go for not far above retail, but they are few and far between. Dominating piece though ;-)

The thing with this piece is the dominating ape, but that's what I love about it! You will try and turn it every which way to get a better view of Conan until you realise that the whole thing is about a battlee crazed Conan taking on this huge beast 1 on 1 and you aren't going to get a good view!

Man I'm pumped for ARH Tarzan Primal Rage.
Fury of the Beast is enormous at 1/5 scale, Rage is going to be insane at 1/4

Back