Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What display are you talking about? Is it the shelves in the photos?? I'm thinking about the same thing!

Since I bought them from a guy at the flea market I can't say for sure where they are from. I think they are commercial shelves for stores though. I can easily fit about 4 PF's on each shelf. Trying to get one more. The Conan piece is still one of my favorites. Here is an example. [URL=https://s849.photobucket.com/user/Lady_78521/media/2014-06/FEB9DC82-926D-4DD8-8CE6-FA1AF5AC3383_zps1nzshpar.jpg.html] [/URL]

hi everyone, time to move the dio from one place to another. did anyone try to move the dio without removing the body from the base? I spent 30 min last time trying to get him flushed on the base, no desire to do it again lol

hi everyone, time to move the dio from one place to another. did anyone try to move the dio without removing the body from the base? I spent 30 min last time trying to get him flushed on the base, no desire to do it again lol

I move the entire thing when I have too. I'm afraid I may break the base if I try to take the Ape out and just like you it took me several attempts to get the beast flush in the first place. If I don't have to take it out I won't.

I have moved it as well but with another person. It is much easier if you have another person.

I have moved it as well but with another person. It is much easier if you have another person.

I move the entire thing when I have too. I'm afraid I may break the base if I try to take the Ape out and just like you it took me several attempts to get the beast flush in the first place. If I don't have to take it out I won't.

thanks guys, will move it with the base then, much more convenient :)

Today I bought the "white" version of this beauty (NIB) and after some rearranging it now sits well in my display case!! I'm really really pleased with this beauty, more so given the price I paid. The only problem was getting the piece fitted to the base. The pin is almost in place but the square part isn't flush with the base. Whatever I tried it didn't go in all the way, the other foot is the problem as far as I could see. Ah well the piece is stable even though it isn't completely flush, and I'm not planning on moving it anytime soon :)

Marcel

Today I bought the "white" version of this beauty (NIB) and after some rearranging it now sits well in my display case!! I'm really really pleased with this beauty, more so given the price I paid. The only problem was getting the piece fitted to the base. The pin is almost in place but the square part isn't flush with the base. Whatever I tried it didn't go in all the way, the other foot is the problem as far as I could see. Ah well the piece is stable even though it isn't completely flush, and I'm not planning on moving it anytime soon :)

Marcel

Congrats on getting this. I still love it!

I just received this last week and finally opened today. What an amazing statue. I could not be more happy. The box is an absolute monster and the statue itself is big and heavy. Very solid. I was really nervous about the condition when I opened it but everything was perfect. I could not find any flaws.

As many have said the foot peg was was very difficult to insert into the base. I just busted out my dremel tool and with some minor grinding I am now able slip the peg in easily. And it also comes right out smoothly now. I am glad I did this because this piece is so heavy it is a real pain to try and force it in and then get it back out.

Overall I could not be happier.

Back