Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool diorama, really nice sculpt. I like how dynamic this piece is. I don't like that the ape is literally 80-90% of the sculpt. as i said before no way i'm paying close to $550 shipped for this. Congrats to those who are ordering but for me a line MUST be drawn.

Batman VS Killer Croc is still the most dynamic, impressive diorama ever made...where the focus of the piece is on the MAIN character.

Oh I really like this statue!

I think I'd prefer the white ape version.

Which do you guys think is nicer, this one of the one with him running him slave girl as I was tempted by that too!

I'm probably going to skip this. If I were a big Conan fan I'd fork the money because it's a really cool diorama, well sculpted and setup, 3 weapon switch, massive....
But for a casual fan it's to much money.

I'm going white. If I go black, people will think it is King Kong. Furthermore the white will contrast well from all my other statues and I think it makes everything pop more.

27.75" H (704.85mm) x 17.5" W (444.5mm) x 16.5" L (419.1mm)

Huge!!! So much win with this statue.

EX ordered. Ill be getting a White version once an ES is set for it.

I went with the Black EX (although the white is awesome as well). I love the pic of the Prize next to the Beast as it really shows the size of this monster.

I can hear my wife now; "where you gonna put that one?"

I went with the Black EX (although the white is awesome as well). I love the pic of the Prize next to the Beast as it really shows the size of this monster.

I can hear my wife now; "where you gonna put that one?"

I just ordered the Ex as well. My girlfriend is going to say the exact same thing!

Back