Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only difference is its black.

Or unless you wanted the ape to resemble King Kong, if you're the mash-up type, or if you feel the books are being followed in that the ape absolutely has to be black.

Though, from people's statements, there appears to be battles with a grey ape, which the white one could pass for.

Or unless you wanted the ape to resemble King Kong, if you're the mash-up type, or if you feel the books are being followed in that the ape absolutely has to be black.

Though, from people's statements, there appears to be battles with a grey ape, which the white one could pass for.

Ok I'm going to flip a coin then! Lol

It looks like the arm and head are removable from the ape. If you really want to, you can go with both, and swap arms and heads to come up with the two-color beast version!

It looks like the arm and head are removable from the ape. If you really want to, you can go with both, and swap arms and heads to come up with the two-color beast version!

The possibilities are endless!

zzconanfuryofthemargari.jpg

Why dont I make my own EX with the white one! I will show you guys ;)
Do you know what Im thinking???

I have a hunch this is going to be a very low Ex. I'm going to hazard a guess of 150 pieces. It's just kinda fun to speculate. In the end I will be happy to have one regardless of es size. This will go very well with my "Prize" dio. Hope SS makes another Conan Pf eventually.

If they make a pf I hope it is comic based and not on Arnold.

Yeah, there is some really wicked cover art from the old Conan comics that would translate well into the Pf treatment. I would still like to see another Arnold Pf from perhaps Conan the Destroyer.

Wish the "white" one had those bloody rabid red eyes.

With all this ex ordered talk, SS knows they're gonna make a buck or two...thus the tba/tbd.

Awesome piece. Congrats to those who are getting it. Can't wait to see in hand photos.

I don't really understand the appeal of this statue. It's incredibly expensive and 90% of it is some generic gross looking ape having been sliced up. I feel like Conan fans should just buy their first Conan statue and then save up for the statues being made by ARH (I think that's what they are called)

Back