Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is pretty epic, if I had a lot more space I would love to have it.

....And "The Prize" dio to go beside it.:monkey3

I don't normally go for statues, but if I get this, I'm gonna have to get all the other SS Conan stuff. Must resist!!!

I don't really understand the appeal of this statue. It's incredibly expensive and 90% of it is some generic gross looking ape having been sliced up. I feel like Conan fans should just buy their first Conan statue and then save up for the statues being made by ARH (I think that's what they are called)

Some buy Mercedes other BMW's,some like blondes other brunettes,some like soccer others baseball and etc...:cuckoo:

It looks like the arm and head are removable from the ape. If you really want to, you can go with both, and swap arms and heads to come up with the two-color beast version!

thing2.jpg

thing-with-two-heads-pic.jpg

I may have to get the EX of this one. I will have to sleep on it though. really amazing. Personally I think the black blows the white away but it's just my taste.

Really great piece. A true work of art.

I may have to get the EX of this one. I will have to sleep on it though. really amazing. Personally I think the black blows the white away but it's just my taste.

If I had to get one of these it would definitely be the white. The light fur contrasts much better with the blood and dark base whereas the black fur blends in with Conan's hair and the dark brown base. I think the white compliments the piece much more considering that. I also think it's silly to even have an EX for a piece like this. Just have two versions and call it a day. Why does one need to be "exclusive"?

Totally agree jaws! Love the black Gorilla!

If I had to get one of these it would definitely be the white. The light fur contrasts much better with the blood and dark base whereas the black fur blends in with Conan's hair and the dark brown base. I think the white compliments the piece much more considering that. I also think it's silly to even have an EX for a piece like this. Just have two versions and call it a day. Why does one need to be "exclusive"?

i agree with the blood looking better on the white as well as the black fur looking like conans hair but i still can't decide. i think the white would look better if it had some greys mixed in with it.

i don't know why i'm even debating because i don't have the spare change to buy one anyways lol :slap

white or black, it all depends on the factory guy who painted urs lol. i still think black will display better in a room, it will be too much white on the eyes at 29 inches

i agree with the blood looking better on the white as well as the black fur looking like conans hair but i still can't decide. i think the white would look better if it had some greys mixed in with it.

i don't know why i'm even debating because i don't have the spare change to buy one anyways lol :slap

Well you could always flex pay or just order it and cancel if you don't have the money when it actually comes out. Sideshow has so much on their plate right now I imagine this will be delayed to hell much like all their products that are supposed to come out within the next year.

good point of view..... its confirm purchase for me but i will not order it now .......have to wait

gonna have to find a way to pick this up.
Definitely will go for the white as I have the Kong vs Rex dio on display and the black will instantly look like King Kong... :monkey1

I also think it's silly to even have an EX for a piece like this. Just have two versions and call it a day. Why does one need to be "exclusive"?

Cause there will be far fewer of those, which most people here seem to be nuts about, and all of them will be sold through SSC's site, meaning more money for them.

Wait, was that a rhetorical question?

White to me looks better...magnificent piece no matter what color ape one gets...grats to those who get this giant

Back