Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks like more of 1/6 to me.

i asked the question, but the sculptor who did this piece already said it's gigantic on par to kingkong vs rex, so i think it's just the giant ape making conan look smaller than 1/5. Although if sideshow had any sense or understanding of their buyers whatsoever they should released a side by side with conan prize, to stop all the guessing and doubt around its scale

Not sure which colour to go with. Black is the accurate one but the white looks badass. Almost wish it was Wolverine there in the white one as it looks a bit like the Wendigo.

i like the white too, but if black is the accurate color i will no doubt go for black,.ex is just added bonus. Color accuracy is high on my list, thats why i always hated all those color variant pcs street fighter ex.

Looks a lot of buyer will be like me who are clueless about the source material but like the good sculpt. In that sense white definitely looks better as it make the wounds visible and pop conan as he is also dark colored.

But if the comic accurate color is black, then black i will get.

i like the white too, but if black is the accurate color i will no doubt go for black,.ex is just added bonus. Color accuracy is high on my list, thats why i always hated all those color variant pcs street fighter ex.

Looks a lot of buyer will be like me who are clueless about the source material but like the good sculpt. In that sense white definitely looks better as it make the wounds visible and pop conan as he is also dark colored.

But if the comic accurate color is black, then black i will get.

any comic info about accurate col. ??

Will be funny to go back through the thread and see those who favored the non EX originally then hop on the EX once the ES is announced.:lol
Like em both really but as Mamba said " I'm an EX junkie!"

BTW.... anyone know where his sword is from his sheath? It looked like it was missing.

I got all the darkhorse trades. The ape is black
Cary-Nord_Conan-24.jpg

Wow I just saw this on the 12 days of SS. This thing looks great but I like the white better. I would order it but I'm trying to hold out.

Dunno....
Looks great but it doesn't excite me.
Maybe once they put up some more gallery shots.

I am trying to visualize how big this dio is using the damn apple, do you guys think this comparison is pretty accurate?

2959z80.png

Now that I did that comparison I think I underestimated the size of this beast, I saw Hulk Maquette in person if my comparion is accurate, this dio is HUGE...I may have to get this now...

I wonder if the price is going to be over $500?

damn looking at the ex now i really want the white color again...

argg... :monkey4

this statue is gigantic and will look epic unless they screw up the paint, i rarely misjudge statues, day 1 order if going for ex.

Actually I am waiting for my basement to be finished this winter. Then I will have a lot more dedicated room. Bestas are too small for me now

Back