Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just one for sure, for those of you who know the source material, are the apes white or black in the comics

Damn, that sucks. Usually for an EX you get whatever is in a REG and the EX has an additional feature as well. I'm an EX guy all the way. However, the details in this piece show up best in the white beast. I can't order a REG. It goes against my very nature. What to do? :gah:

Damn, that sucks. Usually for an EX you get whatever is in a REG and the EX has an additional feature as well. I'm an EX guy all the way. However, the details in this piece show up best in the white beast. I can't order a REG. It goes against my very nature. What to do? :gah:

lol if Ex is with both blk & white beast then ex order for me i m ready to pay 100$ more for the white beast if they include it in Ex ....... ohh n if they do that Ex or fail for sure :wink1:

Seriously.
Sideshow continuing to use an apple is a joke.

A tape measure or even a DVD would work far better than an object that comes in an infinite number of sizes. :slap

The apple is the same apple they have used for the last few years. It's a fake decorative type of apple...

This is a great strategy by Sideshow I wouldn't be surprised if some people buy both versions. I personally like the white color better but just like you I am an EX junkie :)

If I ever decide to get a regular, it should be no hurry as I am sure regular will be available for a long time.

For now I am leaning not to get any versions :)

Saw this this morning and thought it was nice but I hadn't seen the Black picture. I'm not very familiar with Conan but this piece looks really cool and I'm glad to see more dioramas.

This looks like more of 1/6 to me.

Dioramas are usually 1/6 anyway aren't they?

Saw this this morning and thought it was nice but I hadn't seen the Black picture. I'm not very familiar with Conan but this piece looks really cool and I'm glad to see more dioramas.

Dioramas are usually 1/6 anyway aren't they?

Conan the Prize dio, Indy with a horse dio and Thanos&lady death dio are 1/5 scale.

Maybe this is 1/5 scale, perhaps SideshowAlex can confirm it for us?

Conan looks great, a shame his portrait is hidden behind the huge ape

This statue reminds me of the Weta King Kong vs V-Rex Diorama...Can I afford to get this now??

Totally reminds me of Kong vs V-Rex.

As much as i like Conan, I'm not about to spend hundreds on a statue that is 95% generic beast and 5% Conan :dunno

Not sure which colour to go with. Black is the accurate one but the white looks badass. Almost wish it was Wolverine there in the white one as it looks a bit like the Wendigo.

Back