Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if these pics were posted here yet but this just goes to show how big this beast is.

fa714cb4bd1b463a18d233f6ac32fec8_zpse4b078fb.jpg

Yeah that was posted earlier.
Definitely shows how huge it is!
....but also how the statue is mostly just the beast. Conan is extremely hard to see.

Oh my bad
Yeah that is a good point you can't really see him that well. Being that its a Conan piece you'd figure there would be more of him to see. But Ether way I love it

....but also how the statue is mostly just the beast. Conan is extremely hard to see.

You know the world isn't a 2 dimensional space. Turn it sideways and Conan is plenty visible.

I figured Sideshow would have posted an es by now. While very cool, this didn't seem like an enormously popular statue/duo. Also wondering if this will feel the same weight as Rhino considering size.

First flex squared away. Just needed another look at this bad boy to help keep my sensible, 'it's too extravagant' Jiminy Cricket conscious quiet :lol

250 for the EX is respectable and the fact that the Regular is 1000 would allude to the fact that this diorama is selling better then some thought. Hell, the new Indy dio is only 500.

Does anyone know if its possible to transfer a NRD from a preorder over to a new preorder? I think I will cancel my DX13 preorder and order this instead.

(I have not placed an order yet for this diorama)

Does anyone know if its possible to transfer a NRD from a preorder over to a new preorder? I think I will cancel my DX13 preorder and order this instead.

(I have not placed an order yet for this diorama)

Call ssc. I know you can do a one time NRD cancelation. I can't see why they wouldn't do a one time transfer also.

Back