Statue SS Aliens: Alien Warrior Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL IT WORKED!! THEY CORRECTED THE SCALE ON THE DESCRIPTION!!!

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to introduce the Alien Warrior statue. Presented in approximately 1:6 scale;

The efforts have not been in vain lol

yup, just noticed they did.

Placed my Ex. order using the $25 Valentine's Day discount I got with my Dog Alien and Mini-Bust set. Total came down to $225, which is a kickass price for a statue like this. Can't wait for 3rd Quarter! I think a lot of good stuff is coming out then.

Placed my Ex. order using the $25 Valentine's Day discount I got with my Dog Alien and Mini-Bust set. Total came down to $225, which is a kickass price for a statue like this. Can't wait for 3rd Quarter! I think a lot of good stuff is coming out then.

Im tempted to use my $25 voucher too but need to wait for CDs price as it may work out same after import fees plus could be easier to return if anything went wrong as its UK based.

:dump Just noticed how much I don't like the pose of the tail. :cuss

Yeah, i just noticed the funky tail pose today. Looks kinda awkward going through his legs like that.

300073_press03.jpg

Looks like he would get tripped up on it if he were to attack. :slap

Yeah, i just noticed the funky tail pose today. Looks kinda awkward going through his legs like that.

300073_press03.jpg

Looks like he would get tripped up on it if he were to attack. :slap

Could you tell me where you found the large size picture?

Could you tell me where you found the large size picture?

I found it on Sideshow's website. Just click on the pics to make them larger. The upper right hand side of the pics have an icon to enlarge the pics iirc.

I was going to start a new post but seen this one. Does anyone have it yet? I have a Predator that I am or was about to send to the other side of the rim. This is 1/6 I was wondering if I put the Predator. attacking it. Or I could just blow up the Predator?

I was going to start a new post but seen this one. Does anyone have it yet? I have a Predator that I am or was about to send to the other side of the rim. This is 1/6 I was wondering if I put the Predator. attacking it. Or I could just blow up the Predator?

What? Are you asking if this would look good posed with a Predator? If so which Pred are you talking about?

EXCLUSIVE EDITION SIZE ANNOUNCED
250!

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Between this and my waitlist for EX Wolf Statue converting I feel like a winner today! Oh happy day! :D

:yess:

What? Are you asking if this would look good posed with a Predator? If so which Pred are you talking about?

Shadow Pred. Its was my 1st buy from SSC/HT and it's my only one. I have a crap load of SW and Ironman items and just going with them. I just though maybe. But...Giving is some though....

EXCLUSIVE EDITION SIZE ANNOUNCED
250!

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Between this and my waitlist for EX Wolf Statue converting I feel like a winner today! Oh happy day! :D

:yess:

250 is a cool number and flexpay is only $35.xx a month. Guess now that there is a number it will sell out? Then again Duke is 75 and still online....

Back