Square PLay-Arts DC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely getting Batman! I wonder if Harlequin is far behind? I really enjoy the game too and I hope SPA will produce that Batmobile!

wow.. so ashamed i have not even heard of play arts. this is definitely worth getting! just so much Batman stuff coming out all at the same time it's not even funny!

To anyone who was at SDCC, did you get a chance to speak with reps for square enix regarding when/if these figs will be released? My quick search of all things internet revealed that there's some doubt whether these will ever be released, which would be a HUGE bummer! Any info is appreciated...

Wow that Batman looks incredible! Can't wait to see what they can do with Harley!!

Yes, i second that.. When will these beauties be released??

Only things I don't like are the wrinkles in Batman's suit and that it's missing the mesh detailing.

Other than that they look pretty cool.

Probably the closest we'll get to 1/6th scale versions of those. But I'm not real interested in that style of toy anymore.

Not sure about that, with Hot Toys and Sideshow doing 1:6 figures it's only a matter of time before one of those companies hit the video game realm. I'm actually shocked we haven't seen DCUMMO done in HT's VGMS line yet.

The more photos I see of this Joker the more I dislike it. The facesculpt just seems too off somehow, and the ears are a bit too 'Prince Charles'.

To anyone who was at SDCC, did you get a chance to speak with reps for square enix regarding when/if these figs will be released? My quick search of all things internet revealed that there's some doubt whether these will ever be released, which would be a HUGE bummer! Any info is appreciated...

quite the extreme assumption. of-course its getting released, probably sooner than most play arts from reveal. (usually they show them as unpainted prototype first) As most release about 6 months after first reveal.

I had no idea about these but the dc direct figures are not that bad. These will be around $40ish I think

yeah, depending on where and when you get them. i picked all my metal gear and halo play arts stuff for around $45 per figure.

some new pics of Joker & Batman

142.jpg

143.jpg

144.jpg

146.jpg

147.jpg

148.jpg

How much do you think these will be? I want a collection of random Batman figures of varying styles for my bottom shelf in my Detolf. I'd love to pick up Batman!

I'm already buying both Mattel's Arkham City and DC Direct's Arkham Asylum/Arkham City figures, so I don't know if these are a must-have for me. Joker looks spot on, but the shading in Batman and the lack of his costume's detail doesn't really match the game as well. The Mattel version is pretty perfect and apparently much cheaper. Plus I like that particular scale better.

We'll see...

The more photos I see of this Joker the more I dislike it. The facesculpt just seems too off somehow, and the ears are a bit too 'Prince Charles'.

agreed. face looks way off and the ears are freaking me out.

Back