Square PLay-Arts DC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are now making Harley Quinn

more pics
https://blog.yahoo.com/_ED274AZGFINLESDVVHRADMVIMU/articles/620560/index

k2k6bXx2Iy.YjJhzO8pLSw.jpg

nFZt6hDdJn5vZD9BLIOiMQ.jpg

NPQ.a8pyrwveb3.cBZaY3Q.jpg

s9scOxOZ2UOPDwiGvVOn7w.jpg

QsIfrWAql3y3.Zirjh8Zsw.jpg

and also Armored Batman

more pics in
https://blog.yahoo.com/_ED274AZGFINLESDVVHRADMVIMU/articles/620562/index

U21bRPLjzhJXyt_xAVRFSA.jpg

I canceled my Batman with Sideshow... I just couldn't pay $70 for it... but that Harley looks sweet. :)

Harley looks decent, but that Armored Batman is just too far off-model for me. I'm still sticking with the DC Direct versions. Plus, I can get a whole wave for around the cost of a single Play-Arts figure.

Thanks for all the extra pics. Theses have been up for PO on BBTS website for about a week or so.

I really like there, but like Rex has said, one could get a whole series of the DCD figures with just one PlayArts figure.

Bought this Batman today. The figure is nice but it is definitely not $60 nice. If I would have had a chance to see it first I would have not bought it.

It left me a little disappointed. For example, it comes with two accessories, a grappling hook gun and a batarang. It also comes with two extra hands, one to hold each accessory. The hand for the gun works perfectly; the hand for the batarang not. The fingers are to widely opened, the batarang keeps falling. I had to use the gun hand or glue the batarang to the other hand, ha!

Also, my figure has the right leg sticking a little outward, by the hip. Looks like he has some hip problem. It is noticeable if you position your figure in a standing neutral pose which is the pose I had intended. I am forced now to do an action pose. Maybe for $40 it wold have been an awesome figure.

Luis

I POed mine for $66 each for joker and batman.

I agree with what you guys said, this is prolly worth like 30$ figure, the joker especially. Really disapointed with how these turn out. Their metal gear solid figure turn out much better than these:(

Haven't opened them up yet though, my thought are just based on seeing it from the box. Looking forward to reading your review, hopefully it'll change my mind regarding the joker.

Got both of these. The Batman is a $35 figure and the Joker a $25. The fact that I paid $60 each means that Square Play-Arts will never get another dime out of me.

Good job guys!

Bought this Batman today. The figure is nice but it is definitely not $60 nice. If I would have had a chance to see it first I would have not bought it.

It left me a little disappointed. For example, it comes with two accessories, a grappling hook gun and a batarang. It also comes with two extra hands, one to hold each accessory. The hand for the gun works perfectly; the hand for the batarang not. The fingers are to widely opened, the batarang keeps falling. I had to use the gun hand or glue the batarang to the other hand, ha!

Also, my figure has the right leg sticking a little outward, by the hip. Looks like he has some hip problem. It is noticeable if you position your figure in a standing neutral pose which is the pose I had intended. I am forced now to do an action pose. Maybe for $40 it wold have been an awesome figure.

Luis

$60???? :pfft:

These guys are really well made figures.. you won't find the likes of their quality at Target or Walmart.. but $60 for a 10' figure made entirely of plastic and mass produced is always going to feel steep.

That being said.. I personally can't WAIT for the MGS figs. Early peaks look very promising.

The mgs figures are already out in Asia you can see in hand pictures. They are awesome.

I cancelled my batman and joker figures because there are far superior options in this category.
Mgs not so much.

Back