Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was playin around with photoshop for the first time today.

5968029178_8ae281ac86_b.jpg

what yall think?

Had me fooled until I read your comment. So I'd say you're doing okay.

I know like the stylized look but not digging that joker's face too much. Bats look great tho.

These usually won't be a problem since you'll have those elbows bent for dynamic poses.

Square usually nails it with the joints, but in the case of Nathan Drake, I think that that the could have done a better job. It looks like he has tumors popping out of his elbows. But, I think it's even more glaring due to the fact, that Nathan doesn't have a "sneaking suit" to camouflage the ball-joints, unlike most of the other characters in Play Arts' video game line (eg. Big Boss).

Which series are two figs in pic #12 from? They look fairly badass but have no tag on them.

Hi I'm new

This looks awesome
IMG_2805.JPG

IMG_2835.JPG

IMG_2834.JPG

IMG_2836.JPG

IMG_2851.JPG

I will buy these figures for sure. By the way someone knows where to get stands like the ones from the images, I want one for my Jungle Fatigues Snake.

In the past - no. Maybe the new ones will, maybe not.

SDCC - 2011 by ArmoredFoe, on Flickr

I spent about $110 on 2. I bought Judge Ganbranth from Final Fantasy and I picked up Carter from Halo Reach. I wasnt planning on picking these up, but really the quality of these figures blew my mind and I picked up the 2. I might pick up some more down the road now that Ive seen how awesome they are. Great figures.

Gabranth looks bad ass. Want it! I had the previous one, but sold it for this KAI version.

The new Lightning from XIII-2 looks awesome too. Best PA ever. They really know how to make armored characters.
light02.png

:drool:drool:drool
My balls would explode if HT were able to pick up FF.

Last edited:
Gabranth looks bad ass. Want it! I had the previous one, but sold it for this KAI version.

The new Lightning from XIII-2 looks awesome too. Best PA ever. They really know how to make armored characters.
light02.png

:drool:drool:drool
My balls would explode if HT were able to pick up FF.

yeah I have the old Gabranth as well and had to pick this one up because he looks even better.

they finally did final fantasy justice lol.

something i noticed is that the FF XIII-2 figures have no joints. proli for the best

ArmoredFoe awesome shots.
The Gabranth figure looks very good, I'm seriously thinking of getting that one. I hope they will sell stands like those for these figures, I was searching on ebay, and I haven't found anything like those stands for Play Arts Kai figures.

Back