Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GEARS!!

full+of+win.jpg

Pretty cool! The play arts figures definitely have a very stylised unique look to them, I like it. It's a different scale too isn't it? 1:7? So that makes for a nice change as well. This along with the Uncharted and Metal gear figures from them will make for a great little collection.

Am I the only one who thinks the joints on these figures are terrible looking? That big ball at the elbow is so distracting on a lot of these figures.

WOW! These look great! I will have to get the Arkham stuff for sure and Uncharted and Vanquish looks great as well. Well they all look great honestly!

I know what you mean THX but these are made to be highly poseable so I think they want to allow people to just get some extreme poses out of them is all.

Am I the only one who thinks the joints on these figures are terrible looking? That big ball at the elbow is so distracting on a lot of these figures.

These usually won't be a problem since you'll have those elbows bent for dynamic poses.

Definitely... nop

I love them, and the SE play arts joints don't ook terrible

Hi i'm new

They look awesome
IMG_4627.jpg

IMG_4639.jpg

IMG_4642.jpg

I will definitely buy these and the one from Drake; by the way someone now where to buy stands like the one of the images, I need a stand from my Jungle Fatiges Snake. Thanks

Back