Spud's Customs - 41st Elite Kashyyyk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spud's Customs - Trauma, Deviss, Hound, and other clones

Thanks Chris.

Got one of Deviss' troopers done last night as well as Deviss. The second trooper isn't far behind.

Nice stuff Spud, can't get enough clone and/or clone wars figures. Although I'll see the new movies the designs don't move me that much. Keep up the good work. Hoping to start my own thread soon focusing on the clone wars and expanded universe stuff.

Thanks man! Yeah I was always into the OT growing up in the 90s but something changed me when I saw the end of Attack of the Clones. Then Clone Wars came along and I couldn't get enough. Clones are what I started with in 1/6 scale and I always come back to them. They are the pride of my collection for me personally. Especially since I've customized so many of them.

I look forward to checking out your thread. :hi5:

Spud...the Clones look awesome. Amazing as always .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got some more work done on Clone stuff this weekend. Got one of Commander Trauma's troopers done and I have the second one penciled in ready for paint which will probably happen tonight. It was so much easier painting this trooper having already done Trauma because I had a better reference to go buy instead of having to look at the very few pictures out there.

I recently got a knockoff Republic Commando bust from eBay because I needed the right forearm armor for my Old Man Gregor. Cut it off, dremeled it hollow and gave it a paint job.

Now Gregor is done.

Hacked up a couple clone rifles in preparation for a certain captain I'll soon be working on.

Captain Fordo???? cuz that is literally what i was planning to do back when i had money and was doing some customs

Awesome work on Gregor, I wish we had gotten to see more of him in both Clone Wars and Rebels

As ever mate is a pleasure to stop by and look at your customs. Just first class work.

Hey Spud I was curious if you ever thought of making Fives helmet from the Umbara arc (and the other arcs after)? It's just the standard phase II clone helmet, with a rangefinder, but I think it'd be really cool to see. On the same note of phase II arc troopers it would be awesome to see Jesse in his arc trooper armour from the unfinished bad batch arc. Just some ideas.

By the way love your stuff.

Thanks so much everyone.

@Snail Trooper, as a matter of fact I have another Fives still in the box that I'm going to switch the helmet on to make him phase 2 to go with my Umbara squad. And as for Jesse I'm in the works of doing a commission job of him in his ARC armor.

Back