Spud's Customs - 41st Elite Kashyyyk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spud's Customs - Red Squadron

Finally gave these guys some TLC. Still need to paint part of Sev's chest piece though. Forgot to do it before taking the pictures.
Even though I never played the game, I really love these figures. They're clones, I have to. :D

Thanks everyone!

Continuing with the clone subject matter, I completed Commander Trauma this weekend. Currently working on two of his troopers as well.

Also have some other clones in the works.
From L to R: Commander Deviss, Commander Trauma, and a Deviss trooper.

Finished old man Wolffe completely by doing his weathering.

And finally gave my Tuskens a makeover in the way of lightening up their robes and giving one of them a body switch. Then water treatment on both.

Tyler - the Troopers are looking good... but I especially like your Tusken Raiders. Nice rocky base you have the one on as well!

Cheers guys. Thanks for the comments.

I got pretty motivated last night and took on Deviss. Modded a Veteran bucket to have the range finders off of the original Bly helmet. Had it not been getting close to 2 in the morning last night I might have finished him completely. Just lack the holsters and the bandolier coming off his pauldron. I'll finish him up after work today and start on his troopers.

Okay, thank you. I'm new at this site so if you know of anyone that does, feel free to let me know. Thanks again.

Back