Spud's Customs - 41st Elite Kashyyyk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spud's Customs - back to Battlefront

Just AMAZING work every time I return to your page. Well done mate.

Thanks again guys.

Here's a few more shots of my progress on the Sullust rebels.

Who's ready for some jump casting like a ******? haha

They're really close to being complete. I fashioned up some cylinders for their belts last night and I hope to get them on tonight and begin weathering them. This is definitely turning out to be my favorite of my Battlefront squads, just like I knew they would be.

nice job spud . you love troopers don't you :). you should take a look at my repaint of tarking I did and my ss emperor on my thread.

Thanks for the kind words dudes.

Moving on to the Death Star DLC of Battlefront, I've been working on these quick customs.

I used a Han Solo vest on the female character since the Rebel Fleet trooper vest would be huge on her. And it just took a little futzing and a slight roll up on the sleeves to make the shirt work.

The Tomy helmets work great for these two. I drilled holes in them and added the antennas accurate to how they look in the game.

The third figure in this trio will be a Quarren with a jump pack. Keeping true to my male, female, alien format.

...from a certain sculptor of various other scum and villainy characters...once its finished that is. ;)

Haha I'm not saying he's done with it. I'm just saying sometime in the future, and my third Rebel Fleet trooper will be waiting headless and handless until then.

That's what I figured. I don't understand why its been on hold for so long. It looked finished to me like 2 years ago. Ree Yees too.

Here's what I was working on over the weekend.

Got some rough helmet work done on Porkins last night. Still have the emblems on either side of the crest to do and the two on the crest itself, but it was almost 2 last night and I was running out of talent.

I'll still go back in with some touch up work on the details and give it a weathered look.

Porkins! He looks glorious! What head sculpt did you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back