Spud's Customs - 41st Elite Kashyyyk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spud's Customs

Finished Feltipern Trevagg tonight. Again, thanks to Duane and Chris for all their help with my Cantina guys. :D

Also got my Coleman Trbor in from eBay over the weekend. Loving this figure. Whoever the artist was did an excellent job on my favorite Jedi character.

where did you get the boots for snag`s

Here's a WIP of my M'iiyoom Onith, the next Cantina Alien to add to my setup.
Used a Plo Koon tunic backwards and painted for the underskirt, and her outer robe is an Anakin tunic bleached and painted. The pants I didn't have so I used some sleeves from a Plo Koon undershirt that I had cut off previously. The boots are Plo's cut down slightly. I took off the feet and pushed the boots onto the calves to compensate for her being shorter. Just waiting on her head sculpt now. :D

M'iiyoom.jpg

My M'iiyoom found her head tonight. Another big thanks to Duane.
Just waiting on one more pouch for her belt which you can see on the table.

image.jpg

Hello all. I'm new to the forums but I'm no stranger to customizing Star Wars figures. I've been doing 3 3/4" clone wars figures for years and just recently with the ending of the series I got a wild hair and decided that I wanted to try some Sideshow customs. I've been collecting the Sideshow Clones ever since the 212th Attack Battalion trooper came out how ever many years ago it was, so I've got a few.

After I pre-ordered the phase II Captain Rex I got the idea to do a few of the other troopers from the 501st. The Umbara series in the Clone Wars was one of my favorites so I went and got 5 veteran troopers and started what have become my favorite figures...

Dogma:

Jesse:

Hardcase:

Kix:

Tup:

I also have ordered five portrait heads from eBay that I will alter and paint with each troopers individual look, tattoos, hairstyles, etc.

Now they just need their captain.

The one with the teardrop on his helmet-is the teardrop on both shoulder oarmor, or just the left? Thanks.

Very nice group of 501st troopers, they really look great!!!!.... congrats

Back