Spooktacular Losers Lounge 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been stumbling around this place for awhile... I've only gotten a few small morsels to keep me alive... a keychain here, a sticker there... but nothing that I could use to claw my way out of this God forsaken hellhole. Yesterday I stumbled upon a journal. It appears to have been left behind by someone who managed to get out. They were here for 8 long days. I thought perhaps they had left it by accident, but after reading through the journal entries I realized it was left as a sign of hope... a beacon of light in an otherwise dark place... the author tells of his escape being aided by a woman with a wooden stake. There is hope for us all. I decided to pick up where the last author left off... I got word of a possible way out for myself during day nine. A man dressed in a suit came to me, he referred to himself as only Mr. Orange... he said that he was there to give me to tools to escape, but that he alone could not do the task at hand, and that my day would come on day 10... the final day when all hope was thought to be lost... this Mr. Orange, whoever he was, must've known something... for you see... today my friends, today.... I Punkg42 have been freed of this place! A man in a suit made of Iron had come to get me... flame thrower in hand! He busted down the door, and has come to take me away! At last! I am free! Stay strong my brothers! For there is hope for you yet! I leave this journal so that others may see, and that I may give hope to the others that there is still time to escape. Chicky has left a key to get out in the Spook thread. Good luck all, and Godspeed!

I tend to get out in years past. But, I think the lounge has claimed me for good this year. It was a hard year, like a lush oasis overcome by the desert.

I have been stumbling around this place for awhile... I've only gotten a few small morsels to keep me alive... a keychain here, a sticker there... but nothing that I could use to claw my way out of this God forsaken hellhole. Yesterday I stumbled upon a journal. It appears to have been left behind by someone who managed to get out. They were here for 8 long days. I thought perhaps they had left it by accident, but after reading through the journal entries I realized it was left as a sign of hope... a beacon of light in an otherwise dark place... the author tells of his escape being aided by a woman with a wooden stake. There is hope for us all. I decided to pick up where the last author left off... I got word of a possible way out for myself during day nine. A man dressed in a suit came to me, he referred to himself as only Mr. Orange... he said that he was there to give me to tools to escape, but that he alone could not do the task at hand, and that my day would come on day 10... the final day when all hope was thought to be lost... this Mr. Orange, whoever he was, must've known something... for you see... today my friends, today.... I Punkg42 have been freed of this place! A man in a suit made of Iron had come to get me... flame thrower in hand! He busted down the door, and has come to take me away! At last! I am free! Stay strong my brothers! For there is hope for you yet! I leave this journal so that others may see, and that I may give hope to the others that there is still time to escape. Chicky has left a key to get out in the Spook thread. Good luck all, and Godspeed!

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5009274#post5009274

Punkg42, you are hereby banned from the losers lounge. Congratulations.

Last minute stay of execution. I won a Dead Ornament just now and although its small I'll take it.... I'm FREE. :)

3 steps to breaking out:

1. have freak smuggle lock picking tools = something sexy's collectors stash decals

2. have freak with such tools actually pick lock = something sexy's collectors stash pin

3. have freak with dynamite blow that mother ****in' door off when it jams = vanders mort kit

it wasn't easy........it wasn't pretty.........but i'm the hell outta here........:woo

probation until 2013 is a sweet short lived sensation i shall cherish for a while.........:yess:

If you're interested in a Sideshow metal keychain and a Collect for Life bracelet, there is a link somewhere in the Spook thread.

I have survived another year in the Losers Lounge! :yess:

/me starts pulling limbs off shropt in prep for next year's lounge

:lol

Back