Spooktacular Losers Lounge 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. Gratz man on the Pred. 07 is a long wait.

The rest of us are too big of losers to win this year, and not loser enough to be rescued. I'm hopeful for the Ringwraith contest, but have a feeling we'll be seeing 4 poems in the winners circle there. The poems are good though. :)

Last edited:
Listen up you primitive screwheads! Time for my giveaway to get some of you out of the trenches and into the light. I was saving this for after Spooktacular and that time has come. So here we go...

This is for anyone that hasn't won't a prize so far.

I will post a question. You have until 11:59pm PST tonight 11/1 to PM me your answer. Tomorrow I will pick 4 winners and PM them for their addresses.

1st prize: a brand new Dark Horse ANIMATED HELLBOY MAQUETTE!

41aAuf4iORL._SL500_.jpg

2nd prize: a brand new Dark Horse ANIMATED ABE SAPIEN MAQUETTE!

3155EYWe%2B%2BL._SL500_.jpg

3rd and 4th prizes will be (2) lots of Comic TPBs, Hardcovers and issues and other fun items!!!

Here's your question...

When was Hellboy summoned to earth from Hell? I want the month, day and year.

GET TO IT AND GOOD LUCK!!! :impatient:

Last edited:
Listen up you primitive screwheads! Time for my giveaway to get some of you out of the trenches and into the light. I was saving this for after Spooktacular and that time has come. So here we go...

I will post a question. You have until 11:59pm PST tonight 11/1 to PM me your answer. Tomorrow I will pick 4 winners and PM them for their addresses.

41aAuf4iORL._SL500_.jpg

3rd and 4th prizes will be (2) lots of Comic TPBs, Hardcovers and issues and other fun items!!!

Here's your question...

Cool prizes MadCow. Good luck remaining losers! :nana:

Put the keg on the kitchen table. Take a screw driver and forcefully punch it through the side of the keg as close to the bottom as possible. Lie down on the floor placing your mouth in the path of the flowing liquid gold. Enjoy! :duff

PS. You're welcome! :lol

:lol:rotfl:lol

Since '07? How would you like a a Hot Toys' Classic Predator Sixth Scale Figure?

If you want finally exit the losers lounge, simply PM the following...

First/Last Name
Address (no PO box)
email
phone number

-SideshowAlex :)

So awesome, Alex! :rock

So does anyone have me beat? Been in the losers lounge since '07!

May I present your exit papers good sir. :wave

Since '07? How would you like a a Hot Toys' Classic Predator Sixth Scale Figure?

If you want finally exit the losers lounge, simply PM the following...

First/Last Name
Address (no PO box)
email
phone number

-SideshowAlex :)

Very generous of you Alex! :cool:

/me goes back to chewing on shropt's leg

Pass me the hot sauce my good man.

41aAuf4iORL._SL500_.jpg

Here's your question...

Bumping it up in case anyone missed it...

Back