Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The winner of the LOTR Diorama - The Walls of Helm's Deep is...

10. xjamiex !

Congratulations! Please PM me your shipping address and I will get back to you with shipping costs. Thank you to everyone who played.

Congrats, Jamie!!! And thanks, Ski, for giving away such as awesome prize!!!

I don't think he would win if he didn't change the #1 anyway

You are correct, sir! I had to change it when I emailed it... Realized I didn't read the rules well. I also was racing cuz I thought it was a "first one to send the correct answers" type of contest. I'm having a bad day today.... I should have just gone to work...

Yes, that is awesome!!!! Thanks so much Mister Ski!! PM sent!

BMSKb.gif

Ok, I'm being a poor judge, but some folks are reading the rules either...maybe I wrote them poorly.

Images must be FROM THE MOVIES.

Product images don't count, random images from the web don't count, art that has nothing to do with a movie at all doesn't count.

It's only my second contest, I'll get this right eventually.

Those who submitted already, check your answers and resubmit. All emails received from this point forward will be considered final answers, no questions will be asked...if I don't get it from your image (and associated explanation if you want to put that in the email), you'll lose that point.

Deadline remains the same.

Ok, time for my first Freaks Forum contest!

Prize is the "Mort as Frankestein" patch (artwork by Veil1, patch layout and manufacturing by my wife), here's a link to a picture of the prototype: https://s940.photobucket.com/user/Wormwood42/media/MortPatch_zps7bf748ba.jpg.html?filters[user]=138027595&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

Contest rules:

1) Shipping to be paid by me, but delivery won't be until after Thanksgiving, the manufacturer (my wife) is booked solid until then, so if you can't be patient, don't enter.

2) Image links must work for me first time. If I have to do anything to try to make the link work, it doesn't count. This includes making sure that if you are sharing a Facebook image, that said image is visible to the public, not just Friends.

3) Entries must be emailed to rickg AT datarealm DOT com with the subject "Scavenger Hunt" and must include your board name. Any posts here will be invalid. No penalty for using such incorrectly posted links in your own emailed answer.

4) If I don't understand your image right away, a short description may be asked for to prove your answer. You may include that with your original response, or wait to see if I ask for it.

5) If there is more than one entry with the same number of correct answers, I reserve the right to hold a tiebreaker, do a random draw, or award to all.

Kamikaze's Spooktacular Scavenger Hunt!

Send me links to images for each of the following from the movies:

1) Any scene from Star Wars Episode IV:A New Hope

2) Image of a short user of magic

3) A knife-wielding maniac

4) Someone on fire

5) Anyone in trouble under water

Cut-off is 11:59:59 PM 10/29/2013 Eastern (that's Tuesday night folks)

Ok, I'm being a poor judge, but some folks are reading the rules either...maybe I wrote them poorly.

Images must be FROM THE MOVIES.

Product images don't count, random images from the web don't count, art that has nothing to do with a movie at all doesn't count.

It's only my second contest, I'll get this right eventually.

Those who submitted already, check your answers and resubmit. All emails received from this point forward will be considered final answers, no questions will be asked...if I don't get it from your image (and associated explanation if you want to put that in the email), you'll lose that point.

Deadline remains the same.

Kept getting your updates/emails after I revised, haha. I went ahead and just re-did all of them and re-sent so hopefully that's more helpful.

Uh...from ANY movie..right?

If you can prove its an actual movie, and not someone ******ing around with a camera in the back yard and calling it a movie...

There are enough real movies (ie: played in the theaters, probably has merchandise for it, probably out on VHS or DVD or BluRay at some point), that I can say independent films never seen by anyone don't count.

Back