Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted a new jedi/sith premium format figure so badly and they picked one of the few characetrs I have ZERO interest in buying. Savage Opress? Really?

I wanted a new jedi/sith premium format figure so badly and they picked one of the few characetrs I have ZERO interest in buying. Savage Opress? Really?

Companion Piece to Maul.

You cant say that they are not bringing the surprises during this event! Lobo? Savage Opress? Who would have guessed???

I may not be winning any contests but 875 reward points (so far) is making up for it. While I do miss the “classic” Spooktacular this year has been a lot better than last year… even without me having a twitter account.

I'm racking up a lot of points so far and this year has been good. My goal is to at least well hope and win one contest so far none but I hope one I will be able to win. The points will help with my future orders. Still don't know what I want to get myself at all. :gah:

I'm racking up a lot of points so far and this year has been good. My goal is to at least well hope and win one contest so far none but I hope one I will be able to win. The points will help with my future orders. Still don't know what I want to get myself at all. :gah:

You must be spoilt for choice :wink1:

Back