Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Correct-O, Fury! That's my wife :). Maiden name Laster, hence KLASTER on here since she started posting before we were married last year. If you remember my story last year for your Star Wars contest, that's her!

She hardly ever posts except around Halloween and Christmas. Not that I post a lot more, but still a lot more than her! Told me she won earlier tonight and was all excited.

Funny thing is, our one year anniversary is tomorrow 10/6 - in honor a couple pics from our wedding. ;)

agaja8y5.jpg

aruqemu9.jpg

Now back to your regular Spooktacular programming...

HEY my wedding anniversary is also 10/6! Glad you guys won our buttons.

Oh well... I'm all ready out of this contest... BUT I got the keg tapped, the grill fired up and the strippers are on the way in the losers lounge. :duff :blissy

I've never actually seen Scream, but for some reason I'm gonna guess D..... ;)

Soo. It's been a while since I have been on here. Honestly, SS turned me away with forgetting about all the original collectors and why we collected. They turned everything upside down. But I have always loved spooktacular and wait to see if they really bring horror figures back into the limelight.

Is spook going on this year?
Do you think we will get the long awaited Michael Myers PF/pinhead/leather face redo/pennywise the clown.

Have a great halloween season regardless people!

Soo. It's been a while since I have been on here. Honestly, SS turned me away with forgetting about all the original collectors and why we collected. They turned everything upside down. But I have always loved spooktacular and wait to see if they really bring horror figures back into the limelight.

Do you think we will get the long awaited Michael Myers PF/pinhead/leather face redo/pennywise the clown.

Back