Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scavanger Hunt results

Well, I certainly learned some things about running contests here...hats off to those who have done them before so smoothly.

I had a total of 10 entries, 6 of which satisfied all the criteria.

To make my life simple, I'm just going to reward all 6:

xduckettx
timelordscience
kenbenobi
jade
techlife
serenityslr

Please PM me your name and address info, and I'll let you know when the patches are on their way (again, it'll be late November.

Thanks everyone for playing, and keep an eye out for more (and hopefully simpler/clearer) contests here and in chat throughout the day!

Scavanger Hunt results

Well, I certainly learned some things about running contests here...hats off to those who have done them before so smoothly.

xduckettx
timelordscience
kenbenobi
jade
techlife
serenityslr

Please PM me your name and address info, and I'll let you know when the patches are on their way (again, it'll be late November.

Thanks everyone for playing, and keep an eye out for more (and hopefully simpler/clearer) contests here and in chat throughout the day!

:yess:

Mighty swell of you Kami. Looking forward to seeing the final patch! :)

Scavanger Hunt results

xduckettx
timelordscience
kenbenobi
jade
techlife
serenityslr

Aw, that's awesome of you.
Thank you!

Scavanger Hunt results

xduckettx
timelordscience
kenbenobi
jade
techlife
serenityslr

Thank you much! It is mighty nice of you.:clap

Congrats to the winners!

Bummed I missed a patch, but I think a link was broken on mine or something. My computer was whacked yesterday.

Codes seem to stop around 7pm EST and start back up at 11AM EST. Today's the last day, lets hope we get some good ones.

Back