Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 2 of Spooks was a success. Used my reward points on the Pt2 Bio and hoping in the next couple of days to win something. Along with that I'll be buying me some new Collectibles so it's been great for me so far. Ill get some more reward points.

Has anyone written down all the promo words (even the expired ones) that were posted on sideshow's web site? If so, please share. Here are the one that I have seen posted on Sideshow:

1) SPOOKY13
2) FR8NKIE
3) BL8CK13

Thanks!

Has anyone written down all the promo words (even the expired ones) that were posted on sideshow's web site? If so, please share. Here are the one that I have seen posted on Sideshow:

1) SPOOKY13
2) FR8NKIE
3) BL8CK13

Thanks!

GR3AT3Y3
DRA6UI8Z
5H0STW1TE

All expired. Thats them all so far I think :dunno

Welcome aboard! :wave

I only got in on the last two codes for today, but I noticed when it accepted the code this was the message:

Your Word: BL8CK13

Reward Points: 100

Opportunity Expires: 10/30/13

What does it mean that it expires on 10/30?

I only got in on the last two codes for today, but I noticed when it accepted the code this was the message:

It means you have until 10/30 to use the code and claim the points. Once you have the points they stay in you rewards account.

I could be wrong but I think it just means that the word expires today.

Last edited:
Man, I am at work and absolutely beat...tomorrow doesnt look much better. Fingers crossed I win...well anything. Or just get more RP's, yeah that would be fine too!

Back