Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries, didn't steal any thunder though I appreciate any excuse for free buttons. Thanks! :D

:rock :rock :rock

Right now I am thinking 3 AP sets, and then 5 buttons with an edition size of 10. 5 will be giving away as a complete set and then the rest individually. Then if we can come to a consensus we will have one for stickers. I might add more but we will see as it gets closer.

Is this for Board spook contests?

Yessir! Same format as last year. Questions here or in chat. Some of them might require you to be a member of Collection Stash or use the site to be the first to find things but they will all be run through this board or if we have a chat.

Yessir! Same format as last year. Questions here or in chat. Some of them might require you to be a member of Collection Stash or use the site to be the first to find things but they will all be run through this board or if we have a chat.

If you want I can donate a couple sketches I have Laying around for contest prizes.

That would be awesome!! You can run your own contests during Spook as well if you want, a lot of board members do, otherwise I can do them for ya. Let me know.

I don't think I'd be very good at running a contest but when it gets closer just let me know and I'll send you images of the sketches. I have a few decent horror ones laying around that I think people might like.

Oh wow this sounds like heaps of fun!

Can't wait to see what you are all up to!

It still sucked that sideshow abandoned us last year, but we still had fun. :yess:

Looking forward to chatting with you all once again.

Any thoughts on what monster we should do for the stickers?

9cf109300ba67b0e68f5242cdfc082f4-d48odot.gif

Back