Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this is my first year collecting sideshow and on the board.. What's spooktacular about? And I interested in it :)

I will just say this. The event has deteriorated from it's past glory in recent years. Expect absolutely nothing, and you will be pleasantly surprised.

What Fury said. You have to experience it for yourself, we really can't tell you what it is. You take out of it what you put into it.

Well I didn't have any real Hi-rez pics to work with but I wanted to do something for the new Spook thread
1078864_10151591038243562_1437295035_o.jpg

Oh man... Spook is getting close. I guess I better raid the closet for anything I can give away in case Sideshow drops the ball again this year. WE ARE SPOOKTACULAR. :)

Love the pic Josh and the new stash stickers... this is gonna be another fun time. I hope I still have my Spook Sig picture.

Oh man... Spook is getting close. I guess I better raid the closet for anything I can give away in case Sideshow drops the ball again this year. WE ARE SPOOKTACULAR. :)

Love the pic Josh and the new stash stickers... this is gonna be another fun time. I hope I still have my Spook Sig picture.

I have mine but I may need an update with one of the new Stash stickers!

Signature.jpg

You're slack'n, Monster, SLACK'N! :wink: :lol

The Stash's Spooktacular stickers/pins look awesome! :rock:rock:rock

Any chance on getting t-shirts of one of the designs, Tyler? :D

Hmmmm, that might possible! We will have to discuss and figure something out.

I have mine but I may need an update with one of the new Stash stickers!

Signature.jpg

Definitely needs an upgrade for this Spook!

I really hope SSC comes correct this year for Spook. It used to be the best of the year celebrations even making SDCC look tame and now it feels tossed to the wayside.

Back