Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Mort Kit and my JoshATron sketch today! I got the zombie sketch! Thanks guys!

Just found out that my Gamorrean Guard pumpkin was the runner up in the Pumpkin Carving Contest! I apparently won't find out what my prize was until sometime next week though.

Darn, no Mort kit... :(

picture.php

Glad to hear the Mort Kits are starting to show up, if you haven't gotten yours yet it should be there in the next few days. :)

Just found out that my Gamorrean Guard pumpkin was the runner up in the Pumpkin Carving Contest! I apparently won't find out what my prize was until sometime next week though.

Congrats man, your pumpkin was awesome! :hi5:

Is there anywhere online that you can view all the pumpkin / mask contest entries? I never entered, but I'd still love to see what everyone did this year.

Congrats man, your pumpkin was awesome! :hi5:

Thanks!

Is there anywhere online that you can view all the pumpkin / mask contest entries? I never entered, but I'd still love to see what everyone did this year.
They were on Instagram, and I can't figure out if it's possible to view them outside of the app, but there is another site that shows posts on Instagram where you can see them:

https://statigr.am/tag/sideshowpumpkin

There were some pretty cool ones so I didn't really expect to win anything, although some people apparently were just reposting pumpkin pictures without using the official placard to prove that it was yours, etc.

No no, thank you my man! :)

It looks like my plans to play with my new Snowtrooper outside might be happening a little sooner than I'd imagined, they are calling for snow here tonight!! :gah:

:lol

Last edited:
Back