Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Vander, great collection of stuff you have there. Utfan was overly generous this year, hopefully he'll consider some international (or at least Canada) next year!

I got a shipping notice from Sideshow! :panic:

It could be either a shirt, that I think Chicky may have forgotten, or the collector kit thingamajig.

It could be either a shirt, that I think Chicky may have forgotten, or the collector kit thingamajig.

I got a shipping notice as well. I'm assuming it is the shirt, which the two of us won at the same time. Was it 0.8 pounds? It sounds about right for a shirt...

The couple Blu-rays I won from Darth Waller in chat came in today! Pic below. Can't wait to watch again! Thanks Waller, you rock!

y7enyra6.jpg

Both are great movies to watch, but El Orfanato (The Orphanage) is among my favorites. That movie rocks! :rock

I got a shipping notice as well. I'm assuming it is the shirt, which the two of us won at the same time. Was it 0.8 pounds? It sounds about right for a shirt...

Same weight, but then I got the notice later last night that it is indeed the collectible care kit. It's really perfect timing as I finally got my Bestas to the new house yesterday and can finally set up my collection library.

I think it's the care package/collector kit thing.

I got a shipping notification yesterday as well for 0.9lbs and it's the only SSC-related Spook thing I won.

edit;

furystorm beat me, lol.

Haha I know right.. I hadn't heard of those either, but hell Congrats to both you! The other sideshow contests should be drawn soon I'm guessing too :D

The kit was given by Chicky to the first ten to send her an email one of those Spook days. I never heard of it either, but I'm sure I could use it.

The kit was given by Chicky to the first ten to send her an email one of those Spook days. I never heard of it either, but I'm sure I could use it.

Oh no doubt! And now I remember that contest. Just a few seconds too late ;)

Well after dealing with the stupidity and laziness that is known as UPS last night, Ultron came today. A big thanks goes to UT, for the opportunity to win this.

Two dudes on their thrones.

Back