Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLY COW! I even searched my PM's to see who I won from. Somehow I missed it. DOH!!! Will go back and fix... Sorry bout dat!

Oh, no worries... you're not getting the prize now anyway. :pfft:

:rotfl

I'm actually sending you two... one to use and one so you can keep it as a collectible if ya want. :hi5:

The last winners have been chosen for the Ringwraith statue! Congrats to Jimjimmyjones85, LonChaney, Gosment and Brokenmusicbox! Winners responsible for shipping!

Congrats guys

Chicky---Any luck finding my DEWBACK? :wink1:

The last winners have been chosen for the Ringwraith statue! Congrats to Jimjimmyjones85, LonChaney, Gosment and Brokenmusicbox! Winners responsible for shipping!

Congrats guys! That is an awesome win!
I have a small ringwraith bust but have no good place to really display it. If I would've won this it would've been cool cause I would have something to display the bust with.

Congrats to Jimjimmyjones85, LonChaney, Gosment and Brokenmusicbox!:clap

Thanks again, Chicky, for the great contest prize.

Oh, no worries... you're not getting the prize now anyway. :pfft:

:rotfl

I'm actually sending you two... one to use and one so you can keep it as a collectible if ya want. :hi5:
SUHWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! :hi5: Now I can make all of my friends jealous. Thanks, buddy! FYI, I did amend my post...

To reiterate, contest in t-minus 35 minutes...

A Post Spooktacular contest!

Anybody want to play?

I will be in chat at noon PST to give away: One short box of comics

As I knew there would be questions and concerns, here is the deal.

1. Contest is for one short box packed to capacity with comics, so about 120 or so, all loved by me since buying them directly at the comic shop, bagging, and boarding. There may be some dreck thrown in for good measure and to protect the better comics which will be in the center of course.

2. Winner will have the right to PM me with a small list of requests pertaining to their likes. I will do my best to rifle through my 2000+ comics and come up with an agreeable set for the winner.

3. Shipping will be on me, and yes, will be by media mail. You know, comics technically cannot be sent via media mail anymore because they contain advertisements. But, I've been okay in the interrogations so far.

4. Be in chat at noon today for your chance.

5. First person to answer correctly on my screen wins!

Thanks freaks, for making Spook and every other day on the board a winner! :D

WE ARE SPOOKTACULAR :lecture

Gave 22 bags of cloths to Salvation Army today

I'm about to unload a bunch too. Gonna go on a shopping spree this weekend I think for some new clothes for winter. Time to pass on the old stuff. :hi5:

To reiterate, contest in t-minus 35 minutes...

A Post Spooktacular contest!

Anybody want to play?

I will be in chat at noon PST to give away: One short box of comics

As I knew there would be questions and concerns, here is the deal.

1. Contest is for one short box packed to capacity with comics, so about 120 or so, all loved by me since buying them directly at the comic shop, bagging, and boarding. There may be some dreck thrown in for good measure and to protect the better comics which will be in the center of course.

2. Winner will have the right to PM me with a small list of requests pertaining to their likes. I will do my best to rifle through my 2000+ comics and come up with an agreeable set for the winner.

3. Shipping will be on me, and yes, will be by media mail. You know, comics technically cannot be sent via media mail anymore because they contain advertisements. But, I've been okay in the interrogations so far.

4. Be in chat at noon today for your chance.

5. First person to answer correctly on my screen wins!

Thanks freaks, for making Spook and every other day on the board a winner! :D

WE ARE SPOOKTACULAR :lecture

Very cool Fury

I am holding off going to gym,getting van back from shop and going to PO to mail freak package just for your contest :cuckoo:

Congrats! Great contest and great finish to Spook 2012! :rock

Very cool Fury

I am holding off going to gym,getting van back from shop and going to PO to mail freak package just for your contest :cuckoo:

I've been holding off going to the gym for the past 6 months or so too... waiting on this contest... yeah,... that's it...

Back