Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, since the chat is still open, apparently due to Shropt, I want to have one more contest...

A Post Spooktacular contest!

Anybody want to play?

I will be in chat at noon PST to give away: One short box of comics

Yeah, and some more buttons and the collect for life wristband and some keychains as earrings. :lol

I use the Collect For Life wristband as a headband for the plush Mort. It makes him look like he's working out. :lol

Well, since the chat is still open, apparently due to Shropt, I want to have one more contest...

Anybody want to play?

A WHOLE short box? Wow, that can't be cheap to ship. :horror

You gots a big heart there, Fury... :hi5:

Anybody want to play?

I'll pop-in (having Spook withdrawal), but I may or may not participate. Depends on the kind of comics. If Star Wars, I'm all over it... :) Otherwise, I'll just say hello to everyone, watch, and enjoy seeing a post-Spook giveaway...

Anybody want to play?

What time is that?

I am out of well........

I thought I had more swag left over than this but it's all I could find when I checked my closet...

img0500th.jpg

Anybody want to play?

As I knew there would be questions and concerns, here is the deal.

1. Contest is for one short box packed to capacity with comics, so about 120 or so, all loved by me since buying them directly at the comic shop, bagging, and boarding. There may be some dreck thrown in for good measure and to protect the better comics which will be in the center of course.

2. Winner will have the right to PM me with a small list of requests pertaining to their likes. I will do my best to rifle through my 2000+ comics and come up with an agreeable set for the winner.

3. Shipping will be on me, and yes, will be by media mail. You know, comics technically cannot be sent via media mail anymore because they contain advertisements. But, I've been okay in the interrogations so far.

4. Be in chat at noon today for your chance.

5. First person to answer correctly on my screen wins!

Thanks freaks, for making Spook and every other day on the board a winner! :D

WE ARE SPOOKTACULAR :lecture

:clap well I just got a email from Sideshow My crimson Guard I won is on it's way should have it by wed.
Great news! I'll PM you my addy so you can forward it on over. :monkey3
Seriously though, huge congrats for that. I don't have any hope of winning a site contest. I'm not that lucky. But I am still praying that a Ringwraith comes my way. Huge competition for that one, though...

Maybe they're checking to see if they can give a rignwraith to everyone who entered!

That's a pretty good bunch of swag. Where is the yellow key from? A convention? Never saw that before...

I can't remember, it's attached to the keychain. But I was sure I had more stuff than that. Must have used it or given it away already. I have some Jason masks but they're already being used.

Back