Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, got that. :D

Rogue, I mailed off your HP print today. So 1 spook win down!!

The rest will go out on Monday. Here's the list:

Celticpred - Mondo print cards
Robodad - Mondo print cards
Somethingsexy - Cabin in the Woods print card
Shropt - Cabin in the Woods print card
rnbuda - Mos Eisley Cantina
Waller - Blade Runner print.
Darth Waller - A rock
JJJ - Poop in a box
Kenbenobi - Poop in a box
Gibby - poop in a box

Everything look good?

You missed me...

JJJ - Mondo Print

:monkey3

And me...

Kenbenobi - Entire Firefly/Serenity collection

;)

Oh, and me! $100 gift card to Amazon! :hi5:

:monkey1

Fixed your list above for ya Buff! :wink1:

Great news! I'll PM you my addy so you can forward it on over. :monkey3
Seriously though, huge congrats for that. I don't have any hope of winning a site contest. I'm not that lucky. But I am still praying that a Ringwraith comes my way. Huge competition for that one, though...

I am not a GI Joe Collector More into the Horror stuff So I will probably do some horse trading with it :lol

Good News for you though i found the Jason hockey mask keychain you were wanting so I will get it shipped out to you when i go into town :hi5:

I was wondering way SS has not said who won the Ringwraith yet

You guys went crazy with the contests, which was TRULY AWESOME!!! Many other Freaks stepped up to the plate this year as well! Furystorm, rnbuda, Shalamar, lcummins, Avfin, Darth Waller, Something Sexy, Vander... I had two measly contests, which seems small compared to some of you guys. Vander, lcummins, and Waller put a lot of effort into their contests, which were a blast (and helped to replace the Scavenger Hunt)! Sorry if I left anybody out. I'm sure there were more. This was the year of the Freaks! WE ARE SPOOKTACULAR!!! :family :mexwave

You win a prize from me in my contest and you don't even have my name on the list... for shame! :pfft:

Freaks still loving freaks----

Just found a red SSC hat ---maybe I will give away after fury contest

I am not a GI Joe Collector More into the Horror stuff So I will probably do some horse trading with it :lol

Good News for you though i found the Jason hockey mask keychain you were wanting so I will get it shipped out to you when i go into town :hi5:

I was wondering way SS has not said who won the Ringwraith yet

Congrats ken

Anybody got another extra in their pile (Jason mask) --I would love to get one:pray:

Hey Avfin, can I have something? Besides poop in a box?

Seems my Spook continues to suck. The FedEx guy has not shown up yet, so I checked the tracking and it shows that the damn box went onto the truck this morning, but then at a later time, that it was scanned as being at the local facility! WTF Boooo...

The last winners have been chosen for the Ringwraith statue! Congrats to Jimjimmyjones85, LonChaney, Gosment and Brokenmusicbox! Winners responsible for shipping!

Back