Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so I know this topic has been brought up a few times here and there but I'm going to do it again for my very last Spooktacular contest/event.

I have decided I want to cancel my Batman PF Exc and of course #1 option is to cancel and let the next wait list person have it, or #2 see if anyone here wants it for cost + shipping? If I did this option I would like it to go to somebody who won't immediately flip it (but of course once its in their hands there isn't anything I could do about it) so what would be the best way to do this if I decide to let somebody here have it? Maybe post pics of Batman collections and see who the real true fans are thus the ones least likley to resell it right away?

So I guess #1 decision is it better to just cancel or sell to somebody here?
Hmmm... I would say option #2 IF someone wants it who you are familiar with that you believe won't flip it. It's a tough decision for sure, but who's to say the next person on the waitlist won't flip it? But I wouldn't sell it to a noob or someone who you know flips stuff... I like your idea of asking for pics of collections. If you do that, make sure they have a sign with their BOARD NAME in the picture, so they aren't using OTHER people's pictures. Just my opinion...

There's a Mort Kit giveaway out there, I thought it would be a Photo finish, but I guess today just isn't the Day...

Ok, so I know this topic has been brought up a few times here and there but I'm going to do it again for my very last Spooktacular contest/event.

I have decided I want to cancel my Batman PF Exc and of course #1 option is to cancel and let the next wait list person have it, or #2 see if anyone here wants it for cost + shipping? If I did this option I would like it to go to somebody who won't immediately flip it (but of course once its in their hands there isn't anything I could do about it) so what would be the best way to do this if I decide to let somebody here have it? Maybe post pics of Batman collections and see who the real true fans are thus the ones least likley to resell it right away?

So I guess #1 decision is it better to just cancel or sell to somebody here?

Sell it to a board member who missed out. When I came in new I sure wished someone would have done that for me to get a Skaar EX.

Hey Freaks - small favor that is off topic. Any of you on Facebook, please go to this page on Facebook and like my comment (by Peter Svab) under the first post.

Anything for you, Swabs.

er, anything that doesn't involve more than clicking a button on a web site. :wink1:

Hey Freaks - small favor that is off topic. Any of you on Facebook, please go to this page on Facebook and like my comment (by Peter Svab) under the first post.

The company Hint Mint is having an event in LA with my wife's favorite artist (Audrey Kawasaki) and I'd love to take her. Hint Mint is only inviting one person who comments on that post and they are factoring in likes as part of it.

https://www.facebook.com/hintmint

Some of you have already helped. I appreciate every like!

Thanks!!

Done! I posted "Like" number 22! :yess:

Best of luck, Swabie! :duff

The company Hint Mint is having an event in LA with my wife's favorite artist (Audrey Kawasaki) and I'd love to take her. Hint Mint is only inviting one person who comments on that post and they are factoring in likes as part of it.

Thanks!!

Done, good luck

Thanks!!

Done:). Good luck!

Thanks everyone for your likes. I'm up to 24. The other guy is at 36... but at least I'm in the game!

I'm in line right now at the New Beverly Cinema for "Halloween" with John Carpenter (with a Mondo print by Ken Taylor).

I really wanted one of those Taylors, but only available at the screening and it'll probably be too high on the aftermarket for me.

Back