Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Campaign kit item #6...a Vote Mort pin!
mortblackout6.jpg

Just want to give a shout-out to Fury for the amazing fun filled package he sent me this spook. You are a true freak and I love you buddy!

Mondo print card contest tomorrow. 6 cards, 1 winner.

Sorry I haven't been around, been having problems with my Internet connection all day... :mad:

I was on the phone with Verizon for the last hour, have someone coming on Monday to check everything out but until then my connection is spotty at best... :(

Should be an interesting weekend, just try and bear with me if I pop in and out I guess... :gah:

That blows... Yeah, I noticed you pop into chat a few times, but never say a word. Now I know why... Do you have a smartphone? There is a good app which provides FREE tethering called foxfi if you have a laptop or other wireless device...

I was on the phone with Verizon for the last hour, have someone coming on Monday to check everything out but until then my connection is spotty at best... :(

Should be an interesting weekend, just try and bear with me if I pop in and out I guess... :gah:

Hmmm don't get me started. I had to put a repeater so I can use my Internet on are phone. Work great till they upgrade the main tower to 4G. Now it sucks.

Back