Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kenny_white_tiger.jpg

Hahaha!
That is one fugly tiger. :rotfl

Thanks everyone for your likes. I'm up to 24. The other guy is at 36... but at least I'm in the game!

I'm in line right now at the New Beverly Cinema for "Halloween" with John Carpenter (with a Mondo print by Ken Taylor).

Enjoy the movie! What's the this like thing you speak of? A Facebook contest? Send me a link and I'll like it for you.

Hey Freaks - small favor that is off topic. Any of you on Facebook, please go to this page on Facebook and like my comment (by Peter Svab) under the first post.

The company Hint Mint is having an event in LA with my wife's favorite artist (Audrey Kawasaki) and I'd love to take her. Hint Mint is only inviting one person who comments on that post and they are factoring in likes as part of it.

https://www.facebook.com/hintmint

Some of you have already helped. I appreciate every like!

Thanks!!

Like #29 here. :) Good Luck.

"Halloween" is over. Carpenter did a funny Q&A. In line for my print. It looks pretty great.

Thanks for all the Facebook likes. You Freaks rule!!!

I'm posting this contest info one last time for anyone who missed it an would like to participate. I'll be picking a winner later this morning.

Congrats. I'm posting my contest now.

You could win a SDCC Derpy exclusive pony figure. Here's a picture of it.(not the actual item. I stole this pic from the internet)

derpy2012SDCC_1.jpg

All you have to do is guess who Boba Ben's current favorite pony is out of the main six characters from the popular tv series. I will randomly pick a winner out of all correct entries some time later tonight or tomorrow morning. You can only enter once.

Here are your choices:

1. Twilight Sparkle

My_little_pony_friendship_is_magic_twilight_sparkle_copy_copy.jpg

2. Applejack

tumblr_m3b0gaLbAm1qchtxgo2_1280.png

3. Rarity

Rarity_with_tiara_cropped_S2E9.png

4. Pinky Pie

Pinkie_Pie%27s_lips_are_limbered_up_4_S2E14.png

5. Fluttershy

640px-Fluttershy_wut.png

6. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow_dash_S01E13.png

My guess is Pinky Pie. I guess that because it is my daughters favorite. I personally like her because she is a complete spaz and hopped up on sugar. Great contest btw :)

Back