Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I should be greatful that we had such a wonderful experience at the beginning. It is just sad to see how things have changed from 5 or 6 years ago. What made SS above all other online
collectible companies was how engaged they were with their customers.

Its not unreasonable but technically they don't owe us anything. Its obvious from the changes in the last year and a half that they have a new focus and direction in their marketing. They've scaled back their big online campaigns (Spook, SDCC, B/W Friday) and completely neglected NYCC. And now that I think of it there was no chat at SDCC this year so not having it during Spook shouldn't be surprising. It's all about social media because that's the way the world is going and it broadcasts their products to a wider audience. I can't blame them for that even though it takes all the fun out of it.

Also ****ing FEDEX apparently lost my buttons or something. However, not to worry the guys at justbuttons.org are awesome and getting another set sent out ASAP. I will still be doing giveaways during Spook for them but might not get shipped same day.

You are amazing, Something Sexy! Thanks for all you do for us Freaks and your work on Collection Stash. Which reminds me, I need to put more of my stuff on there. I'm not done yet. :lol

ARGH! I missed the stickers cuz I was doing work. I really should slack off more... Plenty of time left to win during Spook though. I think my odds of winning a CS sticker or button are better than winning anything from SS during Spook!

When you get a chance can you mail me the NYCC buttons? I want to get Devil his.

:panic: :panic: :panic: There are NYCC buttons afoot?

I have them in my desk !

Oh, what I wouldn't do to secure a NYCC button...

Congrats JJJ bro!!! Stickers are the best!

No, buttons are the best! :lecture

Also ****ing FEDEX apparently lost my buttons or something. However, not to worry the guys at justbuttons.org are awesome and getting another set sent out ASAP.

I constantly worry about this issue, especially when procuring a very rare item. Glad just buttons is being good about the issue with you SS.

Now, this bears repeating:

I'm probably just one of the only people that isn't jaded by it all. Thanks to their promotions I've been able to obtain pieces I never could have afforded otherwise and all while making some great friends and having countless hours of fun doing it. No other company would have given me that opportunity so I'm extremely grateful and will always be. The world changes all the time and not always for the best. Just need to embrace the good times and appreciate them for what they are/were.

I feel very fortunate to have found Sideshow, and then the Freaks message board, and then many amazing friends as well. I'm trying to be upbeat and of course will reserve total judgement until Spook '12 reveals itself in full. There are just so many unsettling changes.

I guess. I'm probably just one of the only people that isn't jaded by it all. Thanks to their promotions I've been able to obtain pieces I never could have afforded otherwise and all while making some great friends and having countless hours of fun doing it. No other company would have given me that opportunity so I'm extremely grateful and will always be. The world changes all the time and not always for the best. Just need to embrace the good times and appreciate them for what they are/were.
I feel very fortunate to have found Sideshow, and then the Freaks message board, and then many amazing friends as well. I'm trying to be upbeat and of course will reserve total judgement until Spook '12 reveals itself in full. There are just so many unsettling changes.
Well said! :goodpost: :exactly:

Back