Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate the new search feature on SSC.... anything that is sold out doesn't come up... makes it hard to look for things. Is there an easy way to have it bring up older products no longer in stock?

I hate the new search feature on SSC.... anything that is sold out doesn't come up... makes it hard to look for things. Is there an easy way to have it bring up older products no longer in stock?

Go to the Sideshow Experience site. It's all stored there.

Yeah, what's up, people! I've registered the chat as a permanent channel on Mibbit, and it works great from the web site or from a regular IRC client such as mIRC or VisualIRC.

If you want to connect to the channel from a browser, go to chat.mibbit.com, and connect to channel #SSF using the default (mibbit) server.

If you want to use your own client, connect to irc.mibbit.net:6667, channel #SSF.

If someone wants to help moderate the channel, let me know. You'll need to register your nick with Mibbit, but then I will be able to grant you op privileges.

Right now it's kind of lonely in the chat, since no one else is there. :(

Does your work block all IRC, or Mibbit specifically?
Both. But don't worry, I know how to get around it. I just have to connect remotely to my home PC, which is not blocked. But I need to leave my home computer turned on. So starting Monday, I'll be prepared and ready to rock the chat! :rock2

7 months ago. I was there for 5 years. So far it is much better but I will keep you posted once I really settle in.
Very cool. I just passed 4 years in August. As you know, it just keeps getting worse and worse each year. Losing the 3rd week of vacation was really a kick in the nuts--we should have been grandfathered in. Sounds like you were right on the cusp, so maybe you avoided it. I was much happier before we were bought out.

Very cool. I just passed 4 years in August. As you know, it just keeps getting worse and worse each year. Losing the 3rd week of vacation was really a kick in the nuts--we should have been grandfathered in. Sounds like you were right on the cusp, so maybe you avoided it. I was much happier before we were bought out.

Yep I lost it for that first year after the buyout but then I got it back...but then I left so I never really had it. Yea the old place was WAY better.

Back