Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did. :hi5: but sad it's not a full kit. :pfft:

Get use to it...we are about to embark on a week long journey into Disappointment and let downs in the shadows of what use to be an awesome week long event SSC use to put on. Get ready for an advertisement frenzy.

I guess. I'm probably just one of the only people that isn't jaded by it all. Thanks to their promotions I've been able to obtain pieces I never could have afforded otherwise and all while making some great friends and having countless hours of fun doing it. No other company would have given me that opportunity so I'm extremely grateful and will always be. The world changes all the time and not always for the best. Just need to embrace the good times and appreciate them for what they are/were.

+1 Agreed.

But, on a side note having no chat would be very dissapointing. How hard is it to just set up a room for us and let us chat amongst ourselves... they wouldn't even have to pop in and give prizes, we just want to chat!
Let them chat!
Let them chat!
Let them chat!
:lol

No, not really...

...the board used to have a chat room... ask Dave if it is still available or maybe he could open it for Spook.

Well if they don't open up the chat room, you can post your chat logs and we can all reminisce about Spooktaculars past. :monkey2

Someone try this:

chat.mibbit.com

Connect to #SSF
Sadly, it's blocked at work. But I have a workaround (connecting to my home computer, but it's turned off right now). Mibbit should work for us, though! That's what I've been using to connect to the SSC chat when I'm at work.

Sadly, it's blocked at work. But I have a workaround (connecting to my home computer, but it's turned off right now). Mibbit should work for us, though! That's what I've been using to connect to the SSC chat when I'm at work.

I've got the channel up right now, but I haven't used Mibbit enough to know how (or if it is even possible) to create a more "permanent" link as a channel op.

Back