Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What online fun and games are you having?

Oh there's not even games or anything? Sorry didn't know. I thought there was something going on for spook online but just no preorders. So you mean there's nothing at all going for spook? Then why is it even an event? :dunno

wow, so much complaining. You guys were waaaaaay too spoiled with past Spooks. I wouldn't blame them for stopping it all together with all the whining and complaints. You should stop looking at it like your owed something and just sit back and enjoy that they are doing anything at all.

Ok all my sad face freaks....how about a giveaway (perhaps that will put a smile on some of your faces...I hope)?

Sooo....what shall I giveaway? *Digs around bag of giveaways*

How about a Hot Toys Shadow Predator Sixth Scale Figure?!

How to vie for a chance to win?

Simply, respond back in THIS thread with the name of your favorite movie, TV, or comic villain! That's right! Just a name is all your need to respond back with!

One random winner will be chosen around 6PM (Pacific Time) today by me!

Remember, the winner will be responsible for the ship cost for this prize. International winners are responsible for the ship cost of any prize they win, plus any VAT, Taxes, Import Fees, etc. that are accessed by their governments/countries/ship carriers, etc.

Happy playing! :)

-SideshowAlex

The Violator

wow, so much complaining. You guys were waaaaaay too spoiled with past Spooks. I wouldn't blame them for stopping it all together with all the whining and complaints. You should stop looking at it like your owed something and just sit back and enjoy that they are doing anything at all.

I don't think people are complaining about prizes, but the companionship between SSC staff who we all love dearly, and of course each other via chats past. Nobody wants SSC to become just another company, but to continue in a long tradition of forging relationships with their customers that are more than transactions. The stuff is great, but Spook has always been about people coming together once a year for a great time, sharing laughs and stories. That's what I see people missing most.

I don't think people are complaining about prizes, but the companionship between SSC staff who we all love dearly, and of course each other via chats past. Nobody wants SSC to become just another company, but to continue in a long tradition of forging relationships with their customers that are more than transactions. The stuff is great, but Spook has always been about people coming together once a year for a great time. That's what I see people missing most.

:lecture:exactly:

Ok all my sad face freaks....how about a giveaway (perhaps that will put a smile on some of your faces...I hope)?

Simply, respond back in THIS thread with the name of your favorite movie, TV, or comic villain! That's right! Just a name is all your need to respond back with!

Remember, the winner will be responsible for the ship cost for this prize. International winners are responsible for the ship cost of any prize they win, plus any VAT, Taxes, Import Fees, etc. that are accessed by their governments/countries/ship carriers, etc.

-SideshowAlex

Darth Vader

I don't think people are complaining about prizes, but the companionship between SSC staff who we all love dearly, and of course each other via chats past. Nobody wants SSC to become just another company, but to continue in a long tradition of forging relationships with their customers that are more than transactions. The stuff is great, but Spook has always been about people coming together once a year for a great time, sharing laughs and stories. That's what I see people missing most.

seems like a little bit of both actually. :1-1:

-SideshowAlex

Pinhead :)

If Sideshow keeps emails they should have approximately 137 from me clearly stating my favorite villain. So many emails, in fact, Dusty had to email me and tell me to stop sending emails. And stop "krusading" in their product comments sections :)

I miss Dusty. I hope she is well.

-SideshowAlex

The Predator (from any Predator movie)

Back