Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEY SIDESHOW! FYI!
In reference to the text ad blurb for the Jason Premium Format figure contest, the sound in the movies is not Ch-ch-ch...cha-cha-cha.
According to Wikipedia, the original sound from the classic many times-used soundbyte was Ki-Ki-Ki...Ma-Ma-Ma... based upon Ms. Vorhees "Kill Her Mommy!" rant in the final scene of the first movie. Found that interesting, so figured I would post it. I love soundtracks with originality like that. -Grim

Yeah, Jason was the murdering villian that kept me up at night as a kid. It was well into my teens before I could bare watching the movie. Now I love them all.

I would lay on the couch under my protective blanket while my parents watched those movies. They had to turn on the light in our hallway before I would even approach the dark hallway to go take a bath. It irritated them, but that's what they get for letting a kid watch those movies with them. Not to mention I had to leave the invincibility of the blanket to bathe.

Sorry I'm watching Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ like a hawk right now.. Trying to get my 2+year losing streak to end haha

Back