Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the whole points codes...it's a win/win for us and them...plus everyone benefits, which overall gives even the smallest collector incentives to follow...great idea Sideshow..!!!

I think a lot of people mentioned in the survey that they didn't like it running on Halloween cause they couldn't enjoy time with their families etc. Maybe that's why?

I prefer it to end mid day on Halloween rather than it go till the end. I feel like I can't enjoy my night always worrying about Spook.

I prefer it to end mid day on Halloween rather than it go till the end. I feel like I can't enjoy my night always worrying about Spook.

Midday does seem much for viable...and you still have the night for the usual spooky festivities...

Wow I was so off on the Mistresses riddle last night. I understand the explanation I was just looking to deep in to the solution LOL

Wow I was so off on the Mistresses riddle last night. I understand the explanation I was just looking to deep in to the solution LOL

I got it right, but didn't win. It was certainly nice of the Mistress to send an email to everyone who entered!

Back