Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it right, but didn't win. It was certainly nice of the Mistress to send an email to everyone who entered!

Yup, I was so far off on doing that one right. that's ok, I've apparently won something from her earlier, no idea what, so I was ineligible anyway. Still fun to try though.

Darn. I missed that riddle game. Meanwhile it's 9am and I think I'ce made almost 50 tweets...

I have the day off today. Don't know if that's good or bad!

This is probably a ridiculous question, but when they say to send an E-Mail with the subject "Hulk Smash", do they mean we should include the quotation marks in the actual E-Mail subject or no?

It was Boromir saying it and the Character she was looking for was the Black Orc

I actually included that same quote she did! But because it said "MORE than just Orcs" I thought she wanted the Eye of Sauron. So I went with Orthanc Polystone Environment. :dunno

This is probably a ridiculous question, but when they say to send an E-Mail with the subject "Hulk Smash", do they mean we should include the quotation marks in the actual E-Mail subject or no?

I never put the quotes in when I send in the email. Then again I haven't won either LOL

Back